Why I am not posting,Liking, sharing anymore political posts on FB or Thai visa relating to Brexit and the EU

n210mp

I only read a part of your post - it's very long.

Obviously politics and other things are sometimes difficult to discuss and we had some heated debates here on TV and obviously in many other places.

I like reading posts from people with different opinions as long as they are able to argue with rational arguments.

We learn from each other by listening and reading.

Lot of people in this forum would likely never meet in real life. Different locations, different habits, different age, different friends.

But here everybody can contribute and we can all listen to each other - if we want.

It seems you are already a little older and think younger people don't live up to a standard which you have in mind. Explain why, and maybe we will learn from you.

On the other hand maybe you will learn that some of us have other standards but not necessary not as good standards like you.

6 hours ago, n210mp said:

pcpilot and OnemoreFarang My responses to your post would be TLTR and therefor I wont bother but thanks for your "Edits" very useful.

You could just compact what you want to say into a few sentences...

That makes life easier in many situations, not only on Thai Visa. ????