Anger in UK parliament as Corbyn accused of calling PM 'stupid woman'

webfact

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Yeah right, pull the other one. Maybe you can also talk us through Corbyn's junior school which was Castle House School, an independent preparatory school. Mind you, at the end of his schooling he managed to achieve the grand total of 2 E's at A Level. Clearly a star in the making (PS recommend go for the Churchill compare card to escape.). Higher Education? Didn't even graduate from a course at North London Poly. Corbyn's performance in Parliament more of the same: Stumbling and unimpressive. Mouthing off in a mime show...well are we so surprised?

I never realized how similar Corbyn and myself were in educational prowess. I got a D and an E at A level and dropped out of a degree at North East London Poly. Does this mean I am as stupid as he is?  

6 hours ago, tebee said:

I never realized how similar Corbyn and myself were in educational prowess. I got a D and an E at A level and dropped out of a degree at North East London Poly. Does this mean I am as stupid as he is?  

No. One grade better. ????

Edited by SheungWan
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Spidey said:

Yes, a normal grammar school,

No, its not a "normal" grammar school .

It's a prestigious selective school , where selected kids go and live and study and its a gateway to Cambridge and Oxford universities .

............................and you accuse me of trying to twist things !!!!!!!!  

6 hours ago, tebee said:

lean back, relax

according to what I read in Bangkok Post today, Salvador Dali was thrown out of art school, twice

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

No, its not a "normal" grammar school .

It's a prestigious selective school , where selected kids go and live and study and its a gateway to Cambridge and Oxford universities .

............................and you accuse me of trying to twist things !!!!!!!!  

All grammar schools are "selective", you need to pass an exam to get in. It's officially a selective state school. Corbyn's parents didn't pay fees. So, yes, you are trying to twist things.

20 minutes ago, Spidey said:

All grammar schools are "selective", you need to pass an exam to get in. It's officially a selective state school. Corbyn's parents didn't pay fees. So, yes, you are trying to twist things.

Did Corbyns parents pay fees when he attended Castle House Prep School?

12 minutes ago, vogie said:

Did Corbyns parents pay fees when he attended Castle House Prep School?

No idea, don't care. This line started when 2 posters claimed that he went to Wellington School. Did he go to Wellington?

16 minutes ago, Spidey said:

No idea, don't care. This line started when 2 posters claimed that he went to Wellington School. Did he go to Wellington?

He certainly went to Castle House Prep School where his parents would have paid fees for him to attend. Whichever way you look at it, Corbyn did have a privileged upbringing and not the humble one some would have us all believe. 

In the same breath I am not bothered about the schools he did not attend.

But it is always a good idea to look at someones past to evaluate why he chose to lie to Parliament.

18 minutes ago, vogie said:

He certainly went to Castle House Prep School where his parents would have paid fees for him to attend. Whichever way you look at it, Corbyn did have a privileged upbringing and not the humble one some would have us all believe. 

In the same breath I am not bothered about the schools he did not attend.

But it is always a good idea to look at someones past to evaluate why he chose to lie to Parliament.

No, going to Eaton, Oxford and being a member of the Bullingdon club, is a privileged upbringing, as did Cameron and half of his cabinet. How many Labour MPs went to a public school?

My daughter went to a grammar school with exactly the same setup as Corbyn's school. I don't think that she'd agree with you that she had a privileged upbringing.

Edited by Spidey

21 minutes ago, Spidey said:

No, going to Eaton, Oxford and being a member of the Bullingdon club, is a privileged upbringing, as did Cameron and half of his cabinet. How many Labour MPs went to a public school?

My daughter went to a grammar school with exactly the same setup as Corbyn's school. I don't think that she'd agree with you that she had a privileged upbringing.

Corbyn was brought up in a manor with 2 acres of land, today valued at £1.2 million, he went to prep school where fees today are £7000 per annumn, he played polo.

Would you agree on a 'little bit privileged'????????

Yew Tree Manor.

2B99CBAC00000578-3222851-Privileged_Jeremy_Corbyn_s_childhood_home_Yew_Tree_Manor_which_h-a-1_1441409521779.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vogie said:

Corbyn was brought up in a manor with 2 acres of land, today valued at £1.2 million, he went to prep school where fees today are £7000 per annumn, he played polo.

Would you agree on a 'little bit privileged'????????

Yew Tree Manor.

48B2160900000578-5324183-The_pretty_pastel_pink_Victorian_house_sits_on_one_of_Primrose_H-a-3_1517213901748.jpg.1f516e8493420b7d91e0d25bcdbc03f5.jpg 

The Rocking Horse House. Iconic house in Primrose Hill. Currently on the market for £11.4m. The Johnson family home. A little bit more privileged, wouldn't you say?

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

48B2160900000578-5324183-The_pretty_pastel_pink_Victorian_house_sits_on_one_of_Primrose_H-a-3_1517213901748.jpg.1f516e8493420b7d91e0d25bcdbc03f5.jpg 

The Rocking Horse House. Iconic house in Primrose Hill. Currently on the market for £11.4m. The Johnson family home. A little bit more privileged, wouldn't you say?

7 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Why do you always deflect when someone says something about Corbyn, its nothing to with 'whataboutary.' Bill Gates house is worth $125 million dollars, it doesn't alter the fact that Corbyn has had a privileged upbringing. On a sliding scale there will be some more privileged and some less.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Why do you always deflect when someone says something about Corbyn, its nothing to with 'whataboutary.' Bill Gates house is worth $125 million dollars, it doesn't alter the fact that Corbyn has had a privileged upbringing. On a sliding scale there will be some more privileged and some less.

Well you and I have privileged upbringings compared to your average Thai. It's a very long sliding scale. Your average Tory has had a more privileged upbringing than Corbyn. The whole issue is irrelevant to this thread. Only started because 2 people claimed that he went to Wellington public school.

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Well you and I have privileged upbringings compared to your average Thai. It's a very long sliding scale. Your average Tory has had a more privileged upbringing than Corbyn. The whole issue is irrelevant to this thread. Only started because 2 people claimed that he went to Wellington public school.

My last word, Corbyn has had a more privileged upbringing than your average Labour MP/member.

BTW 17% of Labour MPs have had private schooling.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

My last word, Corbyn has had a more privileged upbringing than your average Labour MP/member.

BTW 17% of Labour MPs have had private schooling.

My last word. Why is it you relish making irrelevant posts?

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

My last word. Why is it you relish making irrelevant posts?

My definately last post. What has not going to Wellington School got to do with this topic, nothing, its irrelevant. 

20 minutes ago, vogie said:

My definately last post. What has not going to Wellington School got to do with this topic, nothing, its irrelevant. 

I agree. Typical Yorkshire, has to have the last word. My wife was just the same.

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2018 at 11:28 AM, Spidey said:

Let the man who has never lied put his hand up.

Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valour.

Everyone says things out of place , some people accidentally speak their minds .

Everyone uses the terms "Stupid woman/man" or whatever when they get annoyed.

Honest decent people would then later apologise for being so rude .

Honest people would admit their error and admit that they were wrong to be abusive

Not holier than thou Jeremy though , hes a right-on leftie would would never use such language , its just those horrible abusive right wingers who use those terms and he would never do such a thing , even Dianne Abbot says so .

Instead of manning up and admitting his mistake and opologising , he would prefer to blatantly lie about it and deny everything .

5 hours ago, Morch said:

But surely not honest, principled Jeremy?

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Everyone says things out of place , some people accidentally speak their minds .

Everyone uses the terms "Stupid woman/man" or whatever when they get annoyed.

Honest decent people would then later apologise for being so rude .

Honest people would admit their error and admit that they were wrong to be abusive

Not holier than thou Jeremy though , hes a right-on leftie would would never use such language , its just those horrible abusive right wingers who use those terms and he would never do such a thing , even Dianne Abbot says so .

Instead of manning up and admitting his mistake and opologising , he would prefer to blatantly lie about it and deny everything .

Dianne forced him to lie about it. He's her idol and she has him by the nuts. She'd have died of shame if people thought that her boyfriend had said such a thing. As I said previously, discretion is the better part of valour. He had two choices. lie or get his nuts kicked in. What would you have done?