Ex Wife Back In The States Is Looking For Me

jeezus... who let this guy back on the forum?!!! TROLL!!! <deleted> OFF!!!

btw steel plate in your head, is a mobile phone you tied to it.

Good for target practice I reckon.

BYE

Tough crowd. Personally, I enjoy his posts. He's never disrespected anyone and he always shows his appreciation to his respondants. That puts him ahead of about 50% of posters right off.

BYE

Tough crowd. Personally, I enjoy his posts. He's never disrespected anyone and he always shows his appreciation to his respondants. That puts him ahead of about 50% of posters right off.

You've only been here a year so you can be excused for praising a halfwit troll from years past. :o

Edited by cdnvic

Hi all you all !

Just got a nasty surprise yesterday, seems my ex-wife back in the states is trying to locate me.

Why is that a problem you may ask ? I think she is after my cash.

We got divorced few years ago,no assets or kids, we were both going through some crazy times, I was zoned out on xanax, diazepam, codeine, getting anxiety, depression , panic attacks. She had issues as well which I won’t get into here on a public forum, We went our separate ways and even became kinda friends after. Money wasn’t an issue because we didn’t have any.

Anyway I was watching TV one day in my apartment and I saw this free-toll no for a claims lawyer.for no win- no fee litigation cases.

I decided to give him a call as I had previously received a nasty shrapnel wound which busted my head open pretty good, ( I had to have a steel plate put in ).

Doc said Jesus was with me although he may have deserted me later as I fought with the demons during my road to recovery. :bah:

My lawyer said we had a good case due to my prescription drug dependency after the accident. :D anyway to make along story short,

We hit pay-dirt and Uncle Sam paid out big time, never even went to trial.

I went back to states 6 months ago and got it all sorted out but think my ex wife may want a slice of the action.

Don’t want to contact a lawyer yet as they start billing by the hour as soon as you call them. :D

Any of you with experience in this think she is entitled to some of the cash as the accident happened before the marriage and I got the money after the divorce. Most of the cash is tied up in offshore funds :D

I don't mind giving her some cash but she is a member of a religious cult so I think she may give them the money. :o They don't believe in Jesus so I don't have much time for them.

Thanks in advance for advice :bah::D

Shrapnel wound? Were you stationed in Iraq?

BYE

You've only been here a year so you can be excused for praising a halfwit troll from years past. :o

I'm not praising him, but I can't see any point in attacking him. I've read the ones fron years past, nothing too terrible there, except, if he's legit, I seriously hope he can give up his dependencies.

It just seems to me theres a very arbitrary system here for passing judgement. The same ridiculing this guy defends another who sexualizes children. Weird.

I can't go into the details because I signed a confidentiality agreement but the head protection I was wearing was defective plus the doc overprescribed my medication. ( turns out it was standard practice, which is part of on-going investigation) my lawyer had a h**d-on about the case, he is still chasing something :o

Shrapnel and the US government? I KNOW from my time in service you can't sue the military OR military doctors. I vote troll.

Seconded. He has an interesting spelling style ( much like one Scampy ... a poster of old )

Hi all you all !

Just got a nasty surprise yesterday, seems my ex-wife back in the states is trying to locate me.

Why is that a problem you may ask ? I think she is after my cash.

We got divorced few years ago,no assets or kids, we were both going through some crazy times, I was zoned out on xanax, diazepam, codeine, getting anxiety, depression , panic attacks. She had issues as well which I won’t get into here on a public forum, We went our separate ways and even became kinda friends after. Money wasn’t an issue because we didn’t have any.

Anyway I was watching TV one day in my apartment and I saw this free-toll no for a claims lawyer.for no win- no fee litigation cases.

I decided to give him a call as I had previously received a nasty shrapnel wound which busted my head open pretty good, ( I had to have a steel plate put in ).

Doc said Jesus was with me although he may have deserted me later as I fought with the demons during my road to recovery. :bah:

My lawyer said we had a good case due to my prescription drug dependency after the accident. :D anyway to make along story short,

We hit pay-dirt and Uncle Sam paid out big time, never even went to trial.

I went back to states 6 months ago and got it all sorted out but think my ex wife may want a slice of the action.

Don’t want to contact a lawyer yet as they start billing by the hour as soon as you call them. :D

Any of you with experience in this think she is entitled to some of the cash as the accident happened before the marriage and I got the money after the divorce. Most of the cash is tied up in offshore funds :D

I don't mind giving her some cash but she is a member of a religious cult so I think she may give them the money. :o They don't believe in Jesus so I don't have much time for them.

Thanks in advance for advice :o:D

I solved my exwife problem, after she sadly shed her worldly body, had her cremated and put her ashes in an Hourglass which has pride of place on my desk, even the grandkids enjoy letting their friends give grandma a shake ;):bah: Nignoy

Man !, I followed the link, that was a long time ago and some crazy times although Jesus and the apostles guided me :o , Do you guys have CRAY computer or something to store all these threads ?? hope you all are not part of a government agency or something ? you know ? :D:D

The strain has been enormous over the last few days ( I also had a unpleasant run-in with my ex thai gf ) but should have something in the medication cabinet to take the edge off, god knows I need it after my recent trials & tribulations :D

My maid found me in a pool of sweat on the sofa this morning, :bah: I had fallen asleep after enjoying some wine & cheese last night and forgotten to switch on the AC , She thought I had overdosed again , poor soul had a bad fright and had called the hospital before I came round.

Anyway, thanks for positive input, you all. :bah:

( pray for the hungry African kids, :o )

I also had a unpleasant run-in with my ex thai gf

Finally, this troll’s fairy tale is getting half way on topic, i.e. related to Thailand. The OP is in Angola, his fictional ex-wife in the United States, but now he has had a run-in, presumably in Angola, with his fictional “ex thai gf”.

Just one thought: shouldn’t fairy tales like this be in the forum “Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life”? I think I’ll sleep on this before getting on the towing truck to move – or remove? – it (if somebody else doesn’t do it first).

--

Maestro

I also had a unpleasant run-in with my ex thai gf

Finally, this troll’s fairy tale is getting half way on topic, i.e. related to Thailand. The OP is in Angola, his fictional ex-wife in the United States, but now he has had a run-in, presumably in Angola, with his fictional “ex thai gf”.

Just one thought: shouldn’t fairy tales like this be in the forum “Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life”? I think I’ll sleep on this before getting on the towing truck to move – or remove? – it (if somebody else doesn’t do it first).

--

Maestro

the OP takes to the drink :o:D

Trolls are occasionally a pain in the arse, but some are genuinely quite entertaining. I repeat, this is free entertainment! :o hel_l-ooo???

Agreed, and to the entertainment forum, specifically the forum “Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life”, it gets moved. But the OP better keep the entertainment going. He is slacking recently.

--

Maestro