2-year-old Boy’s Body Found in Sugarcane Field

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, Tchooptip said:

It is this very sentence of you: "They really do not give a rats a** about those people who I would think rate on a lower than 4th class human being to them"

that motivated my answering. My Thai wife followed this story on TV and Facebook and answered to your sentence if Thai people do not give a rats a** about those people, then why then so many volunteered to help? This little boy was not a Thai boy, but a lower than a 4th class human boy. Besides just looking  at this photo gives reason to all members who think that from the moment the child was from Myanmar nobody cares

Thai eople do not give a *** .jpg

Missing since December 17th? And what day was yesterday when they found his corpse?, and what day did all the Glorious Grand Standing start after this was repeatedly in the news? December 18? 19? 20? 21? Be serious! I do not buy it like you are looking into it,  although my heart does go out to the mom and dad. My wife also has 2 workers in her restaurant that I like. Nothing personal about the people as I like them, but it was only a load of Grand Standing and nothing much more.

I have lived with Thai Yai and Burmese people as my mother in law used to rent rooms to them in a North Chiang Mai community as they were working in agriculture. I know the people well.

So again it is plainly Orchestrated by the government powers that be. Why? Maybe trying to get some more worldly attention same as the cave kids? And how long did citizenship take for some of the kids who were in the cave? Show boating again because the world community was looking in.  Perhaps the people care, but merely sheep as easily guided under a guise to care as the officials put up the face that they care. If these were 1/2 and 1/2 Thai kids, or farang kids or foreign tourists, they would have a bill coming to them to be paid up in full. Let's hope they find the perp and prosecute or even better end his life before can get to  court. 

S__26173455-e1545711851372.jpg

S__26206224-1024x683.jpgefc1e9b495c46871974057892b0e59e4-sld.jpe

3 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

It must be tiring to live constantly with the weight of such a negative mind! :saai:

A certainty is that to criticize so many things with virulence is very bad for your livers. :sick:

The body and mind making one it's not good either for your health in general. :whistling:

And there are so many with this mindset here...:sorry:

...that learning how to watch the events with a little more detachment would tremendously improve the health of many old members :tongue:

People got to detach themselves from the incident and respond objectively. A little compassion also go a long way. Whatever happens is karma coming back to bite . Accept it the best you can and move on.....????

11 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

Meanwhile, 30 seconds ago, a child somewhere in the world died from Malaria. One child dies every 30 seconds from Malaria. The last 3 years saw 85,000 children in Yemen die from starvation.

Yep really feel sorry for the kids dying of starvation...........but why??? are they starving?? The USAID is sending 10's of Millions of $$ in food to feed the entire country..........oh,I forgot, the Houthi's have stolen it all for their Freedom Fighters.................sorry, no sympathy for a country that won't take care of their children.

I do feel sorry for the little one in the Sugarcane field...........his parents should be jailed for child neglect  "Last seen walking in the village with his 3 year old sister"  Soi Dog's take better care of their young than they did.

Now catch the bastard and sew up his a$$hole so he can die a slow painful death.

Having worked on Thai farms for a lot of years, most Burmese /Cambodian s works bring the kids with them where ever they go a lot's do not have a Grandma in the home country to look after their the grandchildren, like in Thailand, nice people and good workers.

Again we have a lot of sugar cane in this area, mainly cut by Burmese or Cambodians, or workers from Isaan, drive past a field you will see the young kids in the shade playing with they Pee/Nong's, younger/older siblings ,parents about 100 meters away cutting cane, in most cases never seen an older person babysitting ,most parents will go back once an hour ,have a drink of water ,or meal brakes, check on the kids .

Most do not have a choice a lot of kids are of school age but not being Thai cannot enter Thai schools /education system.

The job is hard all work is done on pies work ,it was one bundle of cane 10 cane stalks, 1 baht, if the cane is burnt and easy to cut they can make3-400 baht a day ,cane not burnt hard to cut 250-300 baht day , the main reason they burn cane is to make it easy to cut, not to chase out snakes as one farang said to me ,do not see many Thai"s cutting cane, wife's daughter /son in law has done it, hard work ,and they have to buy they own cutting knifes ,no ordinary kife thin  steel and light ,one knife is about 250-300 baht ,they do take a good edge .

RIP littal

13 hours ago, SABloke said:

Spot on! Too bad the search and rescue efforts for this missing boy in Thailand could not retroactively save all the children you mentioned. ???? Or are you suggesting that because children die everywhere all the time we should stop trying to save the life of one? ???? What exactly is your point?

Very good point, SAB. I wanted to highlight the news coverage of one event, while the news coverage of other events, such as the death of a child every 30 seconds, is not even covered in any news media. 

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

When Children get lost , then tend to stand still and start crying, rather than keep on walking and I doubt that a two year old could walk 5 kilometers .

This sounds like an abduction and murder  

You need to read the news report, before writing an assumption. With drawing a conclusion that the report which covers already. The little dead boys three year sister was witness to her younger brother being led away by a Male. 

Archived