ONline Reporting working?

It is working for many people. You should check the pinned topic at the top of the page for info about it.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

Are you getting a popup message for you to check with your local office? If you are then that means your record cannot be found.

44 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is working for many people. You should check the pinned topic at the top of the page for info about it.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

Are you getting a popup message for you to check with your local office? If you are then that means your record cannot be found.

That's exactly what I am getting.  Thanks Ubon Joe.

Why would my record be missing I wonder?........

4 minutes ago, saminoz said:

Why would my record be missing I wonder?........

A new passport since your last entry to the country or an entry prior to 2013.

An error in the required info you entered on the page. Best to only complete the required fields marked with a *.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality.

Sometimes it can be caused by wrong info being entered where you last entered the country.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A new passport since your last entry to the country or an entry prior to 2013.

An error in the required info you entered on the page. Best to only complete the required fields marked with a *.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality.

Sometimes it can be caused by wrong info being entered where you last entered the country.

Yes, you MUST USE the drop down menus, for address too no matter what. If you fail to fill out any line using the drop downs it will not process. Also, the one i did a few days ago was ready in about 2-3 hours, because I went online and checked but it took another 12 hours or so until the next morning to receive an email confirmation.