TM30 Questions at Chang Wattana

Hi Everyone, 

Just a personal experience. Last week a Filipino colleague was refused a visa on arrival extension as she had not been registered by her landlady for her Tm30. 

Today I went for a 30 tourist visa extension and the immigration lady asked about my Tm30. I said my partner had registered it in the post last week. She accepted it and I got my 30 days. 

However, while I was waiting I saw 3 other people refused and handed back their passport and they  were all talking about TM30. It looks like this is the reason to refuse now. 

You can print the TM30 form off from online and sent it via the post to them at immigration. Just send it EMS and included a 10 baht stamped addressed envelope. 

My TM30 receipt is stapled in my passport, one of the first things I needed to do, I believe that they even wanted me to create a new one in front of them when I did my first extension. I bring a filled in copy with me when I do the yearly extension just in case, but since the address hasn't changed, they have ignored it I believe.