ollyrosee

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai Massage :o

and happy endings? :D

Opposed to foriegn investment?

Take all the Japanese cars and motorcycles off the road in Thailand, Whats left? A few Fords etc, Thailand are opposed, to outside investment. Shooting them(our)selves in the foot again

Thailand is the 7th largest exporter of Automobiles in the world.

Take all the Japanese cars and motorcycles off the road in Thailand, Whats left? A few Fords etc, Thailand are opposed, to outside investment. Shooting them(our)selves in the foot again

You can hardly call Toyota,Nissan,Ford,Mazda et el Thai.

And to keep in manner of the thread, I would say Thai cuisine, I heard it's one of the fastest growing foods in the west now. Any truth in that? :o

Prolly, yeah. One of my clients has been trying (for a year :D ) to get a Thai Chef into a small village in Germany, off Hamburg. It seems there has been lotsa interest in Thai Cuisine in that area, at least.

Correct. I live in a small town near Hamburg and we'd welcome a good Thai restaurant or even a takeaway. Meanwhile, I have to cook my own.

Under whose watchfull eye? :D

Don't say I have missed something. who/what is Amy chotiros LC?

You've missed something. :D

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106441

Strewth LC,I didn't (wouldn't) miss her in a month of sundays.Just didn't recognise the name. :D

Nice to see a well rounded bit of fluff that is not a waif. :o

Sorry if it sounds sexist,but what can I say.... :D

Wow, you appear to be with it! Thailand have invented nothing, without Japann we'd have no cars or motorcycles!

Wow, you appear to be with it! Thailand have invented nothing, without Japann we'd have no cars or motorcycles!

How on earth did you come to this conclusion Einstein? :D

Where exactly in the OP does it ask what Thailand have invented?

Another thread is on the cards :o

No,no other thread needed.You made a statement,now back it up. :D

Strewth LC,I didn't (wouldn't) miss her in a month of sundays.Just didn't recognise the name. :D

Nice to see a well rounded bit of fluff that is not a waif. :D

Sorry if it sounds sexist,but what can I say.... :D

:D Glad to hear you didn't miss it. :bah:

But .... fake boobies? :o

I'll back it up by saying i'mThai! And proud of it! What do you contribute to the Kingdom? Uselessness comes to mind!

Eh? ..and since when did the Japaneseinvent cars and motorbikes?...Eskimos did that. Four thousand years ago. .

I'll back it up by saying i'mThai! And proud of it! What do you contribute to the Kingdom? Uselessness comes to mind!

Umm, you have no idea what I contibute sunshine,but I shall tell you that I export from here and add to the economy.Not huge,but a contribution none the less.

I don't really care if you are Thai or an American Indian.I'm proud of where I come from,but it doesn't make me a better person.What you said was false.A lie actually.Suggest you deal with your own shortcomings before you point barbs at other people. :D

Eh? ..and since when did the nips invent cars and motorbikes?...Eskimos did that. Four thousand years ago. Ya wally.

never said that the Japanese invented cars .where did you get that from?

I haven't noticed that Eskimos are at the forefront of manufacture and export of automobiles.did I miss something? :D