Ladyboy Or Just Another Way To Say Lady?

PaulUSA302

Of the ones I've met and know, I think they're pretty cool TBH (granted I havent stumbled upon any at 4am along Beach Rd in Pattaya though)

The way I see it is this.... Its like going out with your lad mates, you can drink booze and oggle women all night long but at the same time (provided you know the right ones :o:D ) you've got a complete fitty on your arm who oozes femininity who you can perv at as well!!

Best value for money IMO :D

Love em to bits

PaulUSA302

God Bless America :o

kmart

You sure to want to go on with this.....?

Thai ladyboys do have rather a bad rep for "light-fingered-ness" and violence if you catch them trying to rob you.

Buyer beware.

And are you sure in your statement?

As I know, I have never hit anyone else nor rob

BambinA: just ignore them all......

couple of trolls not worth..........

I don't know if I should be offended by that troll comment or not? Just to be safe I will be offended now because I would look like an opportunist if I wait too long to be offended. Soooo... (Clears throat) I am offended Sir! :D

Another good point is that we all should be leary of anyone we meet at 4am on a dark street! People get ripped off in many ways every day, but when a man dressed as a woman does it.... Well then that is SPECTACULAR NEWS! And is talked about over and over and that is what does damage to the reputation of Lady-Boys.

Of the ones I've met and know, I think they're pretty cool TBH (granted I havent stumbled upon any at 4am along Beach Rd in Pattaya though)

The way I see it is this.... Its like going out with your lad mates, you can drink booze and oggle women all night long but at the same time (provided you know the right ones :o:D ) you've got a complete fitty on your arm who oozes femininity who you can perv at as well!!

Best value for money IMO :D

Love em to bits

I have only been living in Pattaya for six years, but I am aware that in the last two years ladyboys have been making the news headlines regularly, with their acts of crime upon unsuspecting tourists and residents.

Of course all genders have their criminal element, but it seems to me, that what was once a curiosity, a lady-like attractive feminine chanteuse or hostess (with the hidden appendages) has now metamorphosed into a thieving, greedy and violent harpy.

Pattaya is the home to both good ladyboys and bad ladyboys, but unfortunately the bad ones are bubbling forth and thrusting their unwanted gaze into the limelight.

PaulUSA302

kmart

Thai ladyboys do have rather a bad rep for "light-fingered-ness" and violence if you catch them trying to rob you.

Buyer beware.

Good on you Bambi. There are good and bad everywhere, of all walks of life and persuasion - do not judge anyone by a stereotype!

PaulUSA302

kmart

Buyer beware.

Troll, eh? :D

I have nothing against ladyboys at all. As stated in a previous post. Just saying that ladyboys (especially in Pattaya) have been in the local news for all the wrong reasons. Do you read the newspapers other than the funny pages?

Apologies to Bambina for tarring with a broad brushstroke. And sorry, h90; I'm sure she feels very protected with a real hero like you around to protect her. :D Seek Help.

PaulUSA302

kmart

Buyer beware.

I don't know if I should be offended by that troll comment or not? Just to be safe I will be offended now because I would look like an opportunist if I wait too long to be offended. Soooo... (Clears throat) I am offended Sir! :D

The troll comment refers to people who are saying that Ladyboys are nothing but thieves in a dress or those picking on Bambina. Nothing to do with you, man.

Since I have come this far I will add my two bits. They are people like anyone else. They want the same as everyone else, to be loved and have a place in this world. Some have made poor decisions about their place in this world but that shouldn't be used to color them all.

PaulUSA302

God Bless America :D

kmart

Buyer beware.

Troll, eh? :D

I have nothing against ladyboys at all. As stated in a previous post. Just saying that ladyboys (especially in Pattaya) have been in the local news for all the wrong reasons. Do you read the newspapers other than the funny pages?

Apologies to Bambina for tarring with a broad brushstroke. And sorry, h90; I'm sure she feels very protected with a real hero like you around to protect her. :D Seek Help.

Whats up with the "troll" label...what is a wrong with trolling?

Most posts are started as "trolls" for a response; however there seems to be some "Holier than thou" posters!!

As for Ladyboys...to each his own! :o