Medical Marijuana

Bigfarang1948

I heard from a friend in Thailand, that the Thai Government has approved marijuana for certain medical conditions. l came back to the States about 4 years ago to have some major health problems taken care of. Unfortunately, modern medicine still has many medical conditions that cannot be cured. That is where I am; constant, severe, pain from a variety of illnesses, surgeries and nerve damage.

I am married to a Thai and dearly want to come back to Thailand, but I will never be able to do that without some effective pain management. To make this as short as possible, have I been misinformed, or has the Thai Government actually approved the use of medicinal marijuana?

Thanks in advance and Sawasdee Pi Mai and a Happy New Year

29 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I think a few of us would be interested in where? and how?  at the moment little information is coming through just that's it's a 'present' to the people. So where is this 'present' and how do I get some?

Wait patiently for someone with a plug to PM you? ????

OP I feel for you. If I wasnt having so much fun (and eating so much Advil) Id have left a month ago for Cambo or LA. Im truly suffering, havent had a good nights sleep in months. Plus I miss the wow factor. Helps the photography concentration. Except its hard to shoot with a Taco in your hand. Trade offs.

Archived