Buy a car in Buriram

gazben

I think most outlets will sell you a car. They will send you to a loan shark who will pay for your car while you sign up for 5 years of payments or whatever. Of course they would need security.

Leasing is another arrangement but I believe not available if you are over 65?

They will often say that things are easier if you have a Thai wife that takes ownership.

Go talk to a dealership first, they want to sell.

On 12/31/2018 at 5:38 PM, cooked said:

I think most outlets will sell you a car. They will send you to a loan shark who will pay for your car while you sign up for 5 years of payments or whatever. Of course they would need security.

Leasing is another arrangement but I believe not available if you are over 65?

They will often say that things are easier if you have a Thai wife that takes ownership.

Go talk to a dealership first, they want to sell.

Not sure that is the case. When i tried several dealers to buy a car on credit they weren't interested. In the end i had to get a loan from my UK bank, transfer the money here, then buy the car in cash.

23 hours ago, kiniyow said:

Credit on a retirement Visa is hard to get..No Job, Banks want to see your income from a Job not a retired Visa....Very hard to do at least for me it was easier to just pay Cash

Not doubting your story but seems odd they would not loan on retirement. Income is income the same company that sent me a paycheck is still sending me a monthly check since I retired and now they can’t fire me.

Archived