Smoking At Suwanapum

onzestan

Hello There,

Except for the smoking rooms are there any bars/resto's/lounges airside where one could lightup.

I know it's unhealthy so please no comments on that issue. I'm too old to start changing my lifestyle !

Thanks beforehand for any usefull information.

Regards

onzestan

Hello There,

Except for the smoking rooms are there any bars/resto's/lounges airside where one could lightup.

I know it's unhealthy so please no comments on that issue. I'm too old to start changing my lifestyle !

Thanks beforehand for any usefull information.

Regards

onzestan

Onzestan

Sorry I cannot help you

BUT

I can gloat, stopped after 40 + years

Bl**dy hard going

Assured first 10 years without is the worst

Regards

I am usually departing from the E-area. Just before going through security you will find a coffee-shop/bar with a huge smoking room to you left.

Now that's what I call advice. :o

By security do you mean the immigration? The smoking rooms behind there are bloody well hidden.

No, I mean the final check where passengers walk through and carry-on bags are x-rayed before you can go down to the gates.

Whoops, i must have missed the smoking room before the security check. Can always pop down to level 2 and use the smoking rooms you used when you first arrived.

noticed yesterday that at the C gates they have a hand written sign saying that toilets and smoking rooms are at gate C1a (i think).

obviously many smokers busting for a pee have been asking the same question.

nasty little room, long way from some gates.

any chance we can send the designers to Changi for 12 months penance and education.

smoking in an airport??

problems where to do it?

i'm a smoker, have been amazed at how many people i have seen smoking right next to a "no smoking" sign.

last time i flew out, 2 chinese, i assume, men were told by security personell to put out their cigarettes.

they did. and as soon as he walked away, and they stopped laughing, lit up again.

has anyone ever heard of someone being fined 2,000 baht for breaking the no smoking rule??

if i were game enough, i would just light up. but i ain't. ain't game enough or asian.