Jealous Samut Sakhon husband shoots himself and wife

snoop1130

Jealous Samut Sakhon husband shoots himself and wife

By NATTANAN SIRISANTIWORAKUL 
THE NATION

f705532b952baaeae428a6f218d9ce8b.jpeg

A 53-year-old Thai man shot dead his wife allegedly over a fear that she would cheat on him before turning the gun on himself in their rented home in Samut Sakhon's Muang district, police said on Wednesday.

Following the 6am report of two bodies' discovery, Muang Samut Sakhon superintendent Pol Colonel Jirawuth Tanthasri, a medical examiner and rescue workers visited the two-storey house in tambon Mahachai. 

They found the body of van driver Sitthichai Tathong, 53, with a single gunshot wound to the head and a .38 pistol in his hand and another .32 pistol on the floor. 

In the same bedroom, police found the dead body of Sitthichai's wife, Worawan Tathong, 53, on the floor with six gunshot wounds on her body. Police collected six spent .32 cartridges.

Another van driver Wanchai Saodan, 54, told police that the couple often argued. Sitthichai lived at the house with his wife and two children while Wanchai lived in the back of the house and parked his van there. Sitthichai also served as the head of Mahachai-Victory Monument transport van stand.

The couple's son Thapakorn Tathong, 26, who was working elsewhere at the time of the shooting, told police that he received a farewell message from his father so he rode his motorcycle back but he was too late. He said Sitthichai suffered from depression but refused to seek medical help while he often argued with Worawan over jealousy. He insisted his mother had done nothing wrong. 

The couple's bodies were sent for an autopsy and would later be released to the family for the religious rites.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30361477

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-1-2

1 hour ago, djayz said:

Another shooting spree?!?!

Where are they getting all these guns?!?!? 

The wife tells me that anyone can buy them from policemen they know, where the policemen get them by selling their old weapons or from "lost" evidence. Anyone else hear this or is it simply a story from someone who believes anything from the know-it-all friends she spends most of her time gossiping with?

8 minutes ago, bangkokfrog said:

The wife tells me that anyone can buy them from policemen they know, where the policemen get them by selling their old weapons or from "lost" evidence. Anyone else hear this or is it simply a story from someone who believes anything from the know-it-all friends she spends most of her time gossiping with?

Mrs Djayz got her hand gun from her mother!!! I almost sh@t myself when I found it in the wardrobe. No idea where her mom got it from. Needless to say, it was given back shortly thereafter.  

5 minutes ago, djayz said:

Mrs Djayz got her hand gun from her mother!!! I almost sh@t myself when I found it in the wardrobe. No idea where her mom got it from. Needless to say, it was given back shortly thereafter.  

I don't know which is more scary, an armed Thai wife or an armed Thai mother-in-law.

This brings to mind what is probably the creepiest Beatles song.  I remember hearing it when I was a teenager and thinking "damn!"

Just looked it up and found this:

Lennon designated it as his "least favorite Beatles song" in a 1973 interview and later said it was the song he most regretted writing. He also stated that it was one of George Harrison's favourites on Rubber Soul at that time, despite Lennon's dislike of it.

3 hours ago, bangkokfrog said:

I believe this is true. Police "find" weapons to sell. Also higher up military sell weapons. 

5 hours ago, bangkokfrog said:

1 hour ago, Kim Jones said:

I believe this is true. Police "find" weapons to sell. Also higher up military sell weapons. 

yes, ive also heard and seen news about it before.

7 hours ago, djayz said:

Another shooting spree?!?!

Where are they getting all these guns?!?!? 

shooting spree? it is like an normal day.  many more shooting incidents expats and tourists never hear off in thai news, like a man in new year party got shot dead for stepping on a mans foot.  there is probably 10 more cases similar or just gangster shootings

did you hear about the bar/pub shooting that killed 1 injured 7 in trang some months ago?

50 minutes ago, howbri said:

1 hour ago, Pete1980 said:

or because a thai woman was slutting around?

They know the rules.

Bizarre sociopathic comment.

So the rules are small penis somchai sluts around and "he de man!"

The wife gets murdered on mere suspicion because she should know the rules..

1 hour ago, howbri said:

This is becoming almost a daily happening. Thai men are insane1

almost? it is daily, at least 1-3 times a day, there is more murder news then just the ones you read here on thaivisa and bangkok post.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:04 PM, Odysseus123 said:

Bizarre sociopathic comment.

So the rules are small penis somchai sluts around and "he de man!"

The wife gets murdered on mere suspicion because she should know the rules..

A bit of a racist comment. How do you know his dick size? 

I am not sure it was just suspicion. How would you know.

I am not condoning her murder, but if she was playing up, she would know the dangers. 

14 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

A bit of a racist comment. How do you know his dick size? 

I am not sure it was just suspicion. How would you know.

I am not condoning her murder, but if she was playing up, she would know the dangers. 

Go wheel a barrow in Siberia..

Living in Omsk-or Tomsk-is clearly doing you no intellectual favours.

14 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Go wheel a barrow in Siberia..

Living in Omsk-or Tomsk-is clearly doing you no intellectual favours.

I dont know what you are on about mate but i am not going to show you my dick no matter how much you want to see it. 

Try Jomtien plaza or boystown.

Archived