Getting residence certificate at CW for drivers licence - requirements

Hi All,

My 5 year driver's licences (one for car, one for motorbike) expire this month so I'll be going to the DLT soon for new ones.  First I'll have to go to Chaeng Wattana to apply for the required residence certificate.  Questions:

1. What documents do I need to bring to CW for the certificate?   I rent a condo so I assume a copy of my lease is required to prove my address.  Correct?  Is a copy OK or do I need to bring the original?  Anything else (of course I'll bring my passport)?

2. Is one certificate enough for both licences?  I believe last time I got licences the DLT accepted a single residence certificate for both of them (I think they made a copy so there would be one in their file for car, one for bike).  I assume that's still true but please advise if I need to apply for two original residence certificates at CW.

Thanks!

Are you doing 90 day reports to Chaeng Wattana immigration. If not you will not be able to get certificate of residency there.

1. Just your passport if you are doing 90 day reports.

2. That depends upon the DLT office you go to. 

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you doing 90 day reports to Chaeng Wattana immigration. If not you will not be able to get certificate of residency there.

1. Just your passport if you are doing 90 day reports.

2. That depends upon the DLT office you go to. 

1. Yes I do my reports to CW.  Haven't done one in about 6 months because was out of the country and probably won't report again before I go to CW to get the residence certificate (because the 90 day isn't due) but I've been doing them regularly before at CW.

2. I'll go to the DLT in BKK at BTS Bang Chak (around soi 99).  So will one certificate be OK?