IPTV Vaders - Decent

LivinLOS

Been testing this (vaders streams) for a few days.. Decent package.. If the Thai channels worked and were a more complete list this would be near perfect. 

1000+ channels (lots of international of no interest.. MalayTV anyone ?).. EPG.. 7 Day catchup.. VOD / Movies.. 12.5 USD a month 35 / 3 months from Boom media.. 

Good.. Channel loads are v fast... No buffering.. Mostly HDish.. 
Bad.. App is a bit 'ugly'.. Thai Channels are only a few and non working. 

Also generous allowance 5 devices on 3 IPs.. Has M3U etc for MAG boxes, or Kodi, etc etc.. 

Worth a check if your seeking similar. 

4 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

Resellers everywhere charge all kinds.. and some sites made to look official.. 

Boom Media seem to be the main.. but even that unsure.. 

Vaders resellers give you the exact same service as you would buy from Vaders directly, but at a reduced price.

I think Vaders now only works with resellers, and is oversold and performing poor. Read the Reddit forums for more uptodate info.

Edited by janclaes47

8 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Vaders resellers give you the exact same service as you would buy from Vaders directly, but at a reduced price.

I think Vaders now only works with resellers, and is oversold and performing poor. Read the Reddit forums for more uptodate info.

Boom media sell it for 12.50 a month.. What resellers sell it for a reduction on that ?? 

I did get some buffering last night.. First time it was patchy... 

2 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

Boom media sell it for 12.50 a month.. What resellers sell it for a reduction on that ?? 

I did get some buffering last night.. First time it was patchy... 

$12.50 is already a reduction, since official price from Vader is $15

image.png.ac3c09475e17c3290a57ca76415281a3.png

Thats a reseller.. I also saw that site.. Partly why I said some rsellers try to look official.. Which is why I put in the OP that boom media (not the resellers) are who support it and seem to be the actual source contact. 

Which is I guess why boom media are cheapest.. not being a reseller !! 

Edited by LivinLOS

On 1/5/2019 at 10:52 AM, LivinLOS said:

Thats a reseller.. I also saw that site.. Partly why I said some rsellers try to look official.. Which is why I put in the OP that boom media (not the resellers) are who support it and seem to be the actual source contact. 

Which is I guess why boom media are cheapest.. not being a reseller !! 

Boom media is definitely a reseller, or do you think Vader would sell subs for the competition? The reason they are cheaper is because they buy credits in bulk, and sell with a small profit.

image.png.d957f301c10bed72dd3543a15840409f.png

The link I posted in the other post is from the official Vader stream, who sell Vader only, and run the forum as well, or do you think that is also fake?

Seems you try to sound smart, but know very little about the iptv scene.

image.png.a27b215a5b86ffab8d1e63d4cd825ac6.png