Getting married to Thai wife in a month: Need help to know if she is cheating. :(

mikehongpark

44 minutes ago, mikehongpark said:

Thanks for all the replies. It's just hard to just let go without being sure as I have vested around $100K into this relationship in the last 4 years. Also, I have put down payments for the banquet hall, dress rentals, photographer, backdrop, hotel, and etc.... Yeah, I know that I'm a dumbass for not checking up on her sooner. Waste of 4 years and a broken heart and things like this make a person numb to emotions and will be hard to trust another person, at least for awhile. Need to learn that trust is earned, not given.

are you saying this is the first time in 4 years that happen???? doubt

Slut
เป็นเหี้ยไร
ไม่รับอะ
รับดิ
มึงต้องการเเบบนี้ใช่มั้ย

She says; some people have been accusing her of acting like a slut, probably meaning going with a Farang and asking; does she really need to be doing this?

We assume it`s about money.

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Another newbie with woman problems,sure to generate

quite a few clicks.....

regards worgeordie

it happens quite often here.... at least once a week, guess they don't read the forums

i have dated a lot of women back home and here - and in other countries, i've never felt the need to spy or check up on any of them.

surely common sense suggests that if you feel the need to check up on your partner the relationship is not in a good place - unless checking up on people in your life is normal behaviour for you?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Another newbie with woman problems,sure to generate

quite a few clicks.....

regards worgeordie

Well delicate themes is the recipee, and we all getting of our chest what we have been thinking.  

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Had my wife translate it. Definitely a conversation between boyfriend and girlfriend, more than just good friends. Refers to her as "teerak" (darling). Pretty sure that they are banging each other.

Never get married unless you have 100% trust in each other.

To the OP: She's taking you for a ride. I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. Time for a sharp exit stage left.

I disagree, it looks more like a conversation between a girl and a close friend. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Whatever you are on, you need to stop now, as it is addling your brain.

The guy asked for translation, and as you couldn't do it, you decided to offer advice though it wasn't asked for. Get a life. I wonder if you're another long-term expat that still can't read Thai.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

She no trust you always spying ????

Only spied after she went to Moscow on vacation and never saw her female friend that she supposed to be with. She saved here FaceBook on my laptop and now I am in this ordeal. 4 years wasted, 30 friends who booked tickets to Thailand whom I have to notify, and $100K+ down the drain.