I turned 50 and deposit 800000 bahts, now what?

hey folks,

I turned 50 years and I deposit last day 800000 in a thai bank account (saving account).

I m under a tourist visa , arrived in Thailand the 21 st dec 2018 (can stay 2 months only).

can I get a retirement visa in lao.?

i understand i need 800000 for 2 months.  Bank will stamp (certify)my booklet in 2 months.

a police report with no criminal recrord (i can get this easily)

a medical check,( I will ask hospital)

personal data form (where to get this??)

3 set of the application.

but can i do this in lao?? ventiane or savanakhet consulate.?

What is my best action, i try to avoid to go back to europe.

i can get an extention of stay the 20th february, but my deposit would be little less than 2 months.

Please. let me know what to do next.

You visit immigration to convert to a non O 90 day entry and then extend yearly.  Money does not have to be in account 2 months until actual extension (about 60 days after getting O visa entry.  There is no medical or police check involved.  You also have the option to take proof of money deposit to a Thai Consulate in a foreign country to obtain the non O visa and return using that.

TM86 form to change visa and fee is 2,000 baht

TM7 form to extend for year later and fee is 1,900 baht

Edited by lopburi3

ok thank you guys,

I understand that I need to change from TR to O visa for 2000 bahts in Pattaya (Chonburi Immigration Office) then I will get 90 days  authorization to stay, then after 60 days I go back to immigration to make an extension for 1900 bahts and this time they will give me 12 months.(and it s at this time they check for money in the bank, they can ask for police criminal check, doctor certificate, etc.

correct?

if i leave the country i need a reentry for 1000 baht, and i can leave for less than 1 year or be back before the permit of stay expires.

correct???.

They will also need to see proof of money in bank to make the conversion to non immigrant O visa entry (but does not have to be in bank any length of time).  The police report/medical is for non immigrant O-A visa obtained in home country - not for extensions of stay.