What is wrong with Local People discussing things amongst themselves?

Psimbo

I've noticed a few Phuket threads have recently been closed. A couple to do with visa/ Immigration issues issues and now the 'Good TV Series' thread has been closed.

What is wrong with people in PHUKET having a discussion amongst themselves when they have like-minded interests instead of the whole of the Forum getting involved?

Some Visa/ Immigration issues ARE Phuket specific so why should we have to wade through pages of guff in other sections of the Forum to find things that affect us directly? is that not the point of having a Phuket thread?

I can't comment on specifics of Modding because that apparently breaks the rules! 

14 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

What is wrong with people in PHUKET having a discussion amongst themselves when they have like-minded interests instead of the whole of the Forum getting involved?

Your posts show up on the whole forum , and they are not Thai related .

Thai visa is not the place for having a chat about things with no connection to Thailand

'Good TV Series' thread has been closed.

Topic has been re-opened. 

I can't comment on specifics of Modding because that apparently breaks the rules! 

And you just did, learn how to use the report button to report things that should be investigated rather than rant in public on moderation. 

//Closed//

Archived