Hot Weather

tutsiwarrior

within the past two weeks I've noticed a significant increase in the ambient temperature and have had to crank up the A/C. Last month didn't use the A/C at all and the hot weather usually doesn't start until March. The wife has noticed the same here in Suphanburi.

Has anyone else noticed an unusual weather pattern?

within the past two weeks I've noticed a significant increase in the ambient temperature and have had to crank up the A/C. Last month didn't use the A/C at all and the hot weather usually doesn't start until March. The wife has noticed the same here in Suphanburi.

Has anyone else noticed an unusual weather pattern?

I noticed it very hot earlier this week in Bangkok and even Thai friends commented.

Its definately hotter here in Singapore than recently and I even put my air con on while getting dressed after my shower last two mornings.

It was forecast somewhere it would be a hot one after the longer rainy season down here this year which Singaporeans colleagues commented on

The Hot Season has come to us here in Chat Trakan already. I don't remember it being this hot at the same time last year. No Air-Con so it will be back to a heat-induced trance until the end of the year. I might use the fan to blow some hot air on me later.

When I lived in Saudi Arabia it would be 50+ celcius (thats 122 for you Americans) for three months of the year.