Jump to content

Is 90 day on-line report working these days?


Recommended Posts

Just checked and the site is down at this time. It happens sometimes when they do maintenance on their extranet.

Link for online reporting. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Just try again later. 

Edit: It is working now but a little slow to load the first page on the site.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AlGoRhythm said:

Have just tried to access but no success.  I have 12 days to 90 day mark, is this possibly causing the problem?

 

thanks, Al

The problem is it's Monday morning, their at home, but no lights on.

Try again Tuesday or Wednesday.

 

This is the calendar for the window timeframe.

 

 

90 day report calendar..jpg

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AlGoRhythm said:

Is 90 day on-line report working these days?

Except 3-4 months nearly 2 years ago when the service had been closed,

it's always working for me for nearly 4 years already. :cool:

2 minutes on the computer every 76 days. Easy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

now this is interesting.. because some of my friends went to nonthaburi immigration.. and they have new regulations. Now all foreigners in nonthaburi must provide a letter and some documents (given by imm) from the land owner every 90 days report! and yes every 90 days. 

 

So... how can online 90 days works?! you will scan and post on their website or e-mail?!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

So... how can online 90 days works?! you will scan and post on their website or e-mail?!

It can not be done. There have been reports that Nonthaburi  immigration will not process online 90 day reports or accept mailed in reports.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I used it on 10Jan & worked fine, had approval same day.. Just have to know how to navigate

 

My understanding is can use online report within 14 days of report date but not within last 7 days prior to report date...

This is link I used give it a try::https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

 

Chok di...

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Except 3-4 months nearly 2 years ago when the service had been closed,

it's always working for me for nearly 4 years already. :cool:

2 minutes on the computer every 76 days. Easy.

Wouldn’t you REALLY be doing it 14 days before your “90” days is up? Doing it every 76 days from when you do it doesn’t make sense to me. Then after a few 76 day periods you would be way way off.  You should be still doing it every 90 days. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Wouldn’t you REALLY be doing it 14 days before your “90” days is up? Doing it every 76 days from when you do it doesn’t make sense to me. Then after a few 76 day periods you would be way way off.  You should be still doing it every 90 days. 

It makes perfect sense, as you make your online report [8-15] days before you 90-days period is due, and your new "Notify your address again on" date on your receipt is set 89 days after the day of the receipt.

(It's not an "extension" of your 90-days period, but a new 90-days one)

Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Wouldn’t you REALLY be doing it 14 days before your “90” days is up? Doing it every 76 days from when you do it doesn’t make sense to me. Then after a few 76 day periods you would be way way off.  You should be still doing it every 90 days. 

 

You could only do it every 90 days if applying in person.

Mail requires it reaches them 14 days before due date.

Online requires it submitted 8-15 days before due date.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pattaya46 said:

It makes perfect sense, as you make your online report [8-15] days before you 90-days period is due, and your new "Notify your address again on" date on your receipt is set 89 days after the day of the receipt.

(It's not an "extension" of your 90-days period, but a new 90-days one)

Ok. I never knew that ( I haven’t started yet) but it seems a little confusing because your 90 day report date changes every single 90 day period it’s never the same date on and on every 90 days. I thought for example of your first 90 day report was Jan 15 ( even though you can go online 8-15 days before ) then your next is about April 15, then July 15 but if it resets for after 89 days of a receipt after a year or two your dates are all over the place. I can see why people can easily miss these ever changing dates. You mentioned you do it every 76 days but you must be doing it 76 days from your receipt date, not every 76 days. That is what I didn’t understand. 

Edited by alex8912
Link to post
Share on other sites

^ @alex8912: No real excuse to miss it IMHO. The computer on which you make your 90-Days report very probably has an agenda app included, and it's just an habit to form to set an alert for the next report as soon as you get the confirmation (receipt).  :cool:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied online in the middle of December. It seemed to accept my info but left me with the situation 'pending'. Next day we were in Bluport in Hua Hin and they have an inmmigration office. They told me it was indeed pending and could take up to two days. Four days later, and still no email reply, I went back to Bluport, said nothing about my online application, and did my 90-day reporting there. It's now five weeks and I've still heard nothing from my online app. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2019 at 10:28 AM, Tanoshi said:

The problem is it's Monday morning, their at home, but no lights on.

Try again Tuesday or Wednesday.

 

That is rubbish. I did mine Sunday afternoon and received the approval email from immigration timed at 23.16 on Monday night.

Mon 1/21/2019, 11:16 PM
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, sandyf said:

That is rubbish. I did mine Sunday afternoon and received the approval email from immigration timed at 23.16 on Monday night.

Mon 1/21/2019, 11:16 PM
 

Who mentioned Sunday ……….. only you!

It was confirmed not to be available Monday morning, which appears to be a frequent occurrence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Who mentioned Sunday ……….. only you!

It was confirmed not to be available Monday morning, which appears to be a frequent occurrence. 

And you probably believe that justifies the sarcasm.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sandyf said:

And you probably believe that justifies the sarcasm.

It wasn't sarcasm, it was fact.

The OP tried it Monday, I mention Monday, then you describe my comment as rubbish because online worked for you Sunday.

 

At least be on the same page if you want to say I posted rubbish.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

It wasn't sarcasm, it was fact.

The OP tried it Monday, I mention Monday, then you describe my comment as rubbish because online worked for you Sunday.

 

At least be on the same page if you want to say I posted rubbish.

You are perfectly free to believe that your words were not sarcastic Thai bashing rubbish, doesn't make you right.

"The problem is it's Monday morning, their at home, but no lights on."

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, sandyf said:

You are perfectly free to believe that your words were not sarcastic Thai bashing rubbish, doesn't make you right.

"The problem is it's Monday morning, their at home, but no lights on."

Thai bashing!  :cheesy:

Stop being so pedantic and a drama queen.

 

My comment was in reference to a website being down, the fact is was a Thai site is immaterial.

If you've followed enough reports about the 'online' system being down, you'd be aware that following the weekend, Mondays appear to be the most frequent day it's inoperable. Perhaps they do maintenance regularly on Monday's, who knows.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Update from Mahasarakham Province, May 2019

I completed the online form but the website told me I had to go to the Immigration Office (see attached screenshot).

At the IO, I was told that the website is not working properly. No further details were given. 

 

 

749872200_2Websiteresponse.jpg.7c6e81f3825ed56fdf9011ee7f94ec7e.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ernstsm86 said:

I completed the online form but the website told me I had to go to the Immigration Office (see attached screenshot).

Tha means your record could not be found. 

It can be an error in info you entered. A new passport since your last entry. A entry prior to 2013.

Sometime it comes up when the system cannot access the database it searches for your record created by your most recent entry to the country.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

 "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

 

Tried it five times.  Filled in the form and captcha verified, and hit submit and got the above notice each time.  Came in on April 25 and so I think it may be that I do not have the right number of days as it is now the 18th of July which is 8 days within the 7 day requirement (unless counting is done a bit differently).   Shall now decide either to report or take a short trip out of Thailand.  Any discussion, other than name calling, would be appreciated.  Thank you for reading!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...