Two Russian Women Killed At Jomthien Beach

george

The Nation

"Police said they were shot and killed on beach chairs on the Jomtien Beach at about 5 am. A security officer of a nearby resort said he heard gunfire and saw a Thai man rushing up from the beach and fleeing on a motorcycle. He checked the beach and found the two Russian women lying dead on the beach chairs."

What brave chaps these Thais are when they have a gun against two women sun bathing in deck chairs or when there are 12 of them kicking a drunk farang on the ground. No wonder their military is so pathetic - beaten by Laos in 1988, nealy beaten by Burma a couple of times and too cowardly to send reinforcements to help patrols under fire in the South.

Couldn't agree more with this post - the fact is most Thai people are cowards. I used to think Thai people were caring, kind and genuine. It's amazing how quickly you change your opinion of them when you actually come to live here!!!!

Well most ungenuine people in the world so far, well I'm young.. That's why it's called LOS

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai Deck-Chair Attendant verbally abused for several days by Russian girls who loved to bathe and drink 3.00-7.00 every day at the same spot in the same unpaid-for deck-chairs. Thai guy not happy, (relationship problems), (money problems) necked some uppers, delivered fatal shots.

No Russian mafia stuff.

The sad fact is, most above posters actually don't want to believe that random acts of violence can occur anywhere in Thailand.

Firearms are available for all who want them.

Thailand has the Third largest death toll by firearms (wars excluded) after R.S.A. and Columbia.

U.S.A. are sixth.

The sad fact is that your statistics are bogus. I just Googled homicide by gun stats and the only survey that showed Thailand in the top 30 was on Nationmaster.com, which ranked Thailand number 3, after South Africa and Columbia. Was that your source? BTW, you really shouldn't quote statistics without providing a source--bad form.

Take a look at their numbers for Thailand and tell me if you don't see something funny:

Murders: 5,140

Murders (per capita): 0.0800798 per 1,000 people

Murders with firearms: 20,032

Murders with firearms (per capita): 0.312093 per 1,000 people

So, there are 5,140 murders, out of which 20,032 are by firearms. Hello? And the murders with firearms per capita works out to 312 people per 1000 population (.312093 x 1000 = 312)? Hmm, so roughly one out of three people I know here will be shot dead within the coming year. I didn't know that. Looks like they pulled those stats right out of their ###...

And yes, random violence does exist in Thailand, but probaby very much less than in many Western countries. I don't even know why you raised that point, as both the scenarios discussed in this thread (mafia hit vs. angered the chair boy) do not fit the definition of 'random violence'.

Having said the above, I will be the first to admit that your chances of getting into trouble in Thailand are greatest in Pattaya, which is almost assuredly the location where God would place the nozzle if he was going to give Thailand an enema!

The Guard and the Deck-Chair Attendant must have at least recognized each other.

If the Guard knew that the first girl was shot in the back and the other was shot 4 times, the shooter must have been aware of him witnessing the crime.

Why didn't he blow the Guard away as-well? If you just murdered 2 people in cold blood, what's one more; particularly a witness?

Just speculating; but it seems odd.

But then again, I'm hopeless without Watson!

My five cents worth.

VERY sad but also very odd.

Shot with a 9mm, this suggests they found shell casings which means semi auto pistol. They are expensive (50,000 ish baht) here and have higher penalties if you are caught with an illegal one. Most of the "ordinary" scroats use "revolvers" because they are easier to get and normally .38 or .22 so unless it's a legal gun, it's a scroat with a lot of money.

I also thought the beach guys put the chairs away at night (maybe not there hence the extra chairs).

They had their passports with them, why? I know it's law but how many tourists carry their passports with them?

The killer shoots one girl 4 times in the front and the other only once and in the back?

I am in the "more to this" camp, too many things just don't ring true.

Thai Deck-Chair Attendant verbally abused for several days by Russian girls who loved to bathe and drink 3.00-7.00 every day at the same spot in the same unpaid-for deck-chairs. Thai guy not happy, (relationship problems), (money problems) necked some uppers, delivered fatal shots.

No Russian mafia stuff.

The sad fact is, most above posters actually don't want to believe that random acts of violence can occur anywhere in Thailand.

Thailand has the Third largest death toll by firearms (wars excluded) after R.S.A. and Columbia.

U.S.A. are sixth.

The sad fact is that your statistics are bogus. I just Googled homicide by gun stats and the only survey that showed Thailand in the top 30 was on Nationmaster.com, which ranked Thailand number 3, after South Africa and Columbia. Was that your source? BTW, you really shouldn't quote statistics without providing a source--bad form.

Take a look at their numbers for Thailand and tell me if you don't see something funny:

So, there are 5,140 murders, out of which 20,032 are by firearms. Hello? And the murders with firearms per capita works out to 312 people per 1000 population (.312093 x 1000 = 312)? Hmm, so roughly one out of three people I know here will be shot dead within the coming year. I didn't know that. Looks like they pulled those stats right out of their ###...

And yes, random violence does exist in Thailand, but probaby very much less than in many Western countries. I don't even know why you raised that point, as both the scenarios discussed in this thread (mafia hit vs. angered the chair boy) do not fit the definition of 'random violence'.

Having said the above, I will be the first to admit that your chances of getting into trouble in Thailand are greatest in Pattaya, which is almost assuredly the location where God would place the nozzle if he was going to give Thailand an enema!

Nops, you got the interpretition wrong.

The 'murders' and 'murders with firearms' are seperated. And no, it means 0.312 people per thousand will get killed by firearms, not 312. It means 312 per 100 000 people.

And if you take your time and speak with police and rescue volonteers, or even volonteer for either, you will get a different picture of Thailand, and that does conform to the nation master statistics.

There are many other areas of Thailand where it is very easy to get into trouble, only very rarely will westerners go there as there is nothing of any beauty or interest whatsoever.

The Nation

"Police said they were shot and killed on beach chairs on the Jomtien Beach at about 5 am. A security officer of a nearby resort said he heard gunfire and saw a Thai man rushing up from the beach and fleeing on a motorcycle. He checked the beach and found the two Russian women lying dead on the beach chairs."

What brave chaps these Thais are when they have a gun against two women sun bathing in deck chairs or when there are 12 of them kicking a drunk farang on the ground. No wonder their military is so pathetic - beaten by Laos in 1988, nealy beaten by Burma a couple of times and too cowardly to send reinforcements to help patrols under fire in the South.

Couldn't agree more with this post - the fact is most Thai people are cowards. I used to think Thai people were caring, kind and genuine. It's amazing how quickly you change your opinion of them when you actually come to live here!!!!

Whoa there mr martin!

I'm in the uk at the moment and a 'brave' english lad has raped and strangled a 2 year old girl.

Thai people are caring and kind (many genuine but a lower % I reckon!) but as with every nation, there are 'unhinged' persons who crack and go crazy at the smallest thing. (drugs and /or alcohol fuelled primarily)

If your opinion of 'them' has changed so, then may I suggest you leave instead of slating the people of whose country you elected to live in and return to your home country's utopia?

I'm pretty shocked at the posts thus far....'prostitutes and mafia', yup definately,' without a shred of evidence. I'm amazed at some of your (posters) knowledge. :o

Regards

My five cents worth.

VERY sad but also very odd.

Shot with a 9mm, this suggests they found shell casings which means semi auto pistol. They are expensive (50,000 ish baht) here and have higher penalties if you are caught with an illegal one. Most of the "ordinary" scroats use "revolvers" because they are easier to get and normally .38 or .22 so unless it's a legal gun, it's a scroat with a lot of money.

I also thought the beach guys put the chairs away at night (maybe not there hence the extra chairs).

They had their passports with them, why? I know it's law but how many tourists carry their passports with them?

The killer shoots one girl 4 times in the front and the other only once and in the back?

I am in the "more to this" camp, too many things just don't ring true.

Yes, 9mm automatics are rare even military. Very expensive. But it's Pattaya after all.

hookers or not, there were 2 dead bodies on the beach... my condolences to their families.

thing is, what are they doing at 5am in the morning on the beach? i also don't think that they were verbally abusing the chair vendor (at 5am??? come on...) being a tourist for 2 weeks in a country on the other side of the globe why would someone verbally abuse a local? it's just not fitting the report... there's something more on this.

They must of done something or someone had a problem with them before they were killed.... I would not worry about safety on the beach, I know there must be more to the story.. I feel 100% safe on the beach, there is just as much chance you will get bite by a shark.

hookers or not, there were 2 dead bodies on the beach... my condolences to their families.

thing is, what are they doing at 5am in the morning on the beach? i also don't think that they were verbally abusing the chair vendor (at 5am??? come on...) being a tourist for 2 weeks in a country on the other side of the globe why would someone verbally abuse a local? it's just not fitting the report... there's something more on this.

If I were a tourist and enjoying my drink 'till the morning in a beach chair. And somebody came to ask me some money I would "verbally abuse them". Propably 'cos I know it's a cheap attempt to rip me off. I don't know what a thai would do in the same situation.

The 2 women frequented the same spot every night and probably left a mess to be cleaned up every morning. The chair vendor probably insisted that they should pay like everyone else. The women probably thought it was ridiculous to have to pay for time spent in the middle of the night. This went on for several days. The verbal abuse probably occurred when they got up later in the day and returned to the same spot but refused to pay.The chair vendor looses it and shoots them.

Edited by TimTang

No Russian mafia stuff.

U.S.A. are sixth.

Nops, you got the interpretition wrong.

The 'murders' and 'murders with firearms' are seperated. And no, it means 0.312 people per thousand will get killed by firearms, not 312. It means 312 per 100 000 people.

And if you take your time and speak with police and rescue volonteers, or even volonteer for either, you will get a different picture of Thailand, and that does conform to the nation master statistics.

There are many other areas of Thailand where it is very easy to get into trouble, only very rarely will westerners go there as there is nothing of any beauty or interest whatsoever.

Mea Culpa on the .312/1000 figure, my bad. Educate me here please. What do you mean murders and murders by firearms are separated? That doesn't make any sense at all. Most sites list murders, followed by a breakdown by type. Tell me too, why is the nationmaster site the only one which has Thailand in the top 30 for gun crime?

You don't need to educate me about crime in Thailand. Lived here 17 out of the last 30 years, read the local papers, and get out of the house alot. There are high rates of violence in Thailand. However, I don't believe that there is much danger for the average farang. If you have some statistical data on that I would love to see it. All I have seen and heard on the forum is anecdotal evidence, which ignores the vast surge in the numbers of farangs here, and ignores the fact that foreigners have been ocassionally gotten murdered here for many years. I would really like to see some solid stats on # of foreign tourists visiting each year divided by number murdered. Then we would have some comparative data to work with.

Edited by qualtrough

The 2 women frequented the same spot every night and probably left a mess to be cleaned up every morning. The chair vendor probably insisted that they should pay like everyone else. The women probably thought it was ridiculous to have to pay for time spent in the middle of the night. This went on for several days. The verbal abuse probably occurred when they got up later in the day and returned to the same spot but refused to pay.The chair vendor looses it and shoots them.

got shot with 9mm because messing up the place at night... ridiculous!

two weeks ago one of my friend went to jomtien beach to wind surf but he went too early... it was 7am and there were no one on the beach not even chair vendors. he told me that he waited for about an hour and a half to see some verndors started setting-up. i also don't think any vendor would start setting up at 5am in the morning.

Mea Culpa on the .312/1000 figure, my bad. Educate me here please. What do you mean murders and murders by firearms are separated? That doesn't make any sense at all. Most sites list murders, followed by a breakdown by type. Tell me too, why is the nationmaster site the only one which has Thailand in the top 30 for gun crime?

You don't need to educate me about crime in Thailand. Lived here 17 out of the last 30 years, read the local papers, and get out of the house alot. There are high rates of violence in Thailand. However, I don't believe that there is much danger for the average farang. If you have some statistical data on that I would love to see it. All I have seen and heard on the forum is anecdotal evidence, which ignores the vast surge in the numbers of farangs here, and ignores the fact that foreigners have been ocassionally gotten murdered here for many years. I would really like to see some solid stats on # of foreign tourists visiting each year divided by number murdered. Then we would have some comparative data to work with.

It took me also a while to figure out that the 'murder' statistics and 'murder' by firearm statistics were seperated that way. Don't ask me why. The number of 20K is within a three year span, and that sounds entirely believable to me.

But yes, i agree that for the average westerner Thailand is most probably still safer than, lets say, London, or Paris, as long as the average westerner keeps moving around where the average westerner usually does move around.

I don't have any statistics on murdered westerners, but purely anecdotal evidence based on purely personal experience has shown me that i only got into problematic situations here away from the usual stomping grounds (and fortunately i was never alone then, always with Thai friends who could handle those situations well, apart from one, but there i was very young and naive), apart from a few encounters with some drunk farang in bars. But i am not a very aggressive person, so i have, touch wood, never been personally involved in one of those stupid bar brawls here.

Edited by ColPyat

If I were a tourist and enjoying my drink 'till the morning in a beach chair. And somebody came to ask me some money I would "verbally abuse them". Propably 'cos I know it's a cheap attempt to rip me off. I don't know what a thai would do in the same situation.

just a bit of advise pal, do not verbally abuse anyone in a place that you do not know. what is wrong with talking nicely and informing the authorities afterwards... this will keep you out of trouble.

cheers!

What kind of person would kill 2 girls in the middle of the day on the beach? This is horrible news.

:o

Questions to ask:

1. What type of Visa do they have and when did they enter country?

2. How long have they been in Jomtien?

3. Do they have a work permit, and if so who is their sponsor?

Guesses:

1. They are not tourists, they are Russian call girls.

2. They were killed by their pimp.

3. He was worried that getting drunk and talking to much they might uncover his Russian call girl operation.

Okay it's nothing but a guess. Would make a good short story though. Title: Murder on the Beach.

I can do the wild theory thing too.

:D

Two Russian women killed at Jomthien beach

PATTAYA: -- Two Russian women, both tourists, have been shot dead in the Eastern seaboard resort of Jomthien, adjacent to Pattaya, about 110 kilometers (70 miles) southeast of Bangkok, police said.

Tatiana Tsimfer, 30 and Liubov Svirkova, 25 were killed when an unidentified gunman fired four shots from a 9 mm pistol, police said. Their bodies were found lying on the beach while their personal effects were left untouched.

Witnesses reportedly told police that they saw the victims drinking alcohol and swimming earlier.

Initially, police investigators believed that the Russian tourists probably quarreled severely with a beach chair concessionnaire which led to the later violence. Police are searching for the operator to investigate.

--TNA 2007-02-24

The double tap is professional or military? deck chair attendant with a 9 mm I don't think so all over a few baht? nothing taken? While anything is possable? it is not the sort of crime that happens by chance, and I do not understand why over a few deck chairs? I think it go's a little deeper.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...EWS=0000002484# A Russian lady out for a walk along Jomtien Beach early in the morning on 15th December was accosted by a motorcyclist bag-snatcher and subsequently shot. She had cried for help, but no one had seen fit to render assistance.

Police Lieutenant Colonel, Apimook Amnartmunkong of Dongtan branch, accompanied by members of the Sawangboriboon Foundation Rescue Team rushed to the scene after a reported shooting at 2.30 am.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000002112 POLICE ACT SWIFTLY IN THE CASE OF THE SHOT RUSSIAN TOURIST

The recent shooting of a Russian national, Miss Elena Kuzmina, on Jomtien Beach, early on December 15th, by a motorcycle bag-snatcher is threatening to give Thailand a bad name internationally and have an adverse effect on the Thai tourist trade, Police Colonel Sutin Sahppoung reported to the press on December 16th.

After this and similar recent incidents, the Thai police have determined to remedy the increasingly serious crime situation involving assaults on foreign tourists in Thailand. Accordingly, on the day following the incident, 16th December, Pattaya Police Colonel Sutin Sahppoung and his team, which included the Trans-national Crime Suppression Unit, held an emergency meeting to devise measures to prevent such incidents in the future.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/showfeature.php?FeatureID=0000000360

Am I being cynical, but does it take the shooting of an innocent young Tourist, which will be reported, worldwide, to make to Police take affirmative action?

Did any of the dignitaries that visited the Russian Lady, pop along the corridor (so to speak) and offer their sympathies to the two Thai’s that had just been shot on Theprasit?

I doubt it.

got shot with 9mm because messing up the place at night... ridiculous!

two weeks ago one of my friend went to jomtien beach to wind surf but he went too early... it was 7am and there were no one on the beach not even chair vendors. he told me that he waited for about an hour and a half to see some verndors started setting-up. i also don't think any vendor would start setting up at 5am in the morning.

If you read the earlier news reports, many people reported that the two women liked to sit on the beach, get pissed, do some swimming, and watch the sun come up. I presume the chair vendor was aware of this too. He probably thought they should pay if he had to clean up. They probably paid during the day but didn't think they should pay at night.

It seems like this situation developed over several days, so the anger was compounded with every day.

This is all just speculation based on the fact that the chair vendor is the one being held. If it wasn't him then it's all bull-shit.

I'm just trying to hypothesise how such a ridiculous situation could escalate into a brutal murder. It must have become personal and it must have been repetitive and humiliating.

I am no expert but I'm just trying to imagine how the scenario played out.

It took me also a while to figure out that the 'murder' statistics and 'murder' by firearm statistics were seperated that way. Don't ask me why. The number of 20K is within a three year span, and that sounds entirely believable to me.

But yes, i agree that for the average westerner Thailand is most probably still safer than, lets say, London, or Paris, as long as the average westerner keeps moving around where the average westerner usually does move around.

I don't have any statistics on murdered westerners, but purely anecdotal evidence based on purely personal experience has shown me that i only got into problematic situations here away from the usual stomping grounds (and fortunately i was never alone then, always with Thai friends who could handle those situations well, apart from one, but there i was very young and naive), apart from a few encounters with some drunk farang in bars. But i am not a very aggressive person, so i have, touch wood, never been personally involved in one of those stupid bar brawls here.

Hi Colpyat, I don't know that we are that far apart here.

I still really question the Nationmaster methodology and stats, because when I clicked the Thailand link to view the individual stats there was no mention of a three year period. If that is the case then, yes, over 3 years that would be reasonable. But the figure of 312 deaths per 100,000 by firearm that you mention cannot be right. D.C., when it was the murder capital of the US in the 90s, had something like 80 murders of all types per 100,000 inhabitants. There is no way that Thailand's current rate for firearm's death is six times that figure. Maybe I have just stayed up too late and it will all seem clear in the morning :o

Two Russian women killed at Jomthien beach

PATTAYA: -- Two Russian women, both tourists, have been shot dead in the Eastern seaboard resort of Jomthien, adjacent to Pattaya, about 110 kilometers (70 miles) southeast of Bangkok, police said.

Tatiana Tsimfer, 30 and Liubov Svirkova, 25 were killed when an unidentified gunman fired four shots from a 9 mm pistol, police said. Their bodies were found lying on the beach while their personal effects were left untouched.

Witnesses reportedly told police that they saw the victims drinking alcohol and swimming earlier.

Initially, police investigators believed that the Russian tourists probably quarreled severely with a beach chair concessionnaire which led to the later violence. Police are searching for the operator to investigate.

--TNA 2007-02-24

Just seen this on BBC world news, very sad for Pattaya, what a waste of two young girls lives , whatever nationality, whatever they were doing, I have sat on the same beach myself, and will again, but never hope to die there for whatever reason. R.I.P X

Hi Colpyat, I don't know that we are that far apart here.

Nops, we aren't. What a bummer. :o

But yes, unless we can find a different statistic we will have to go with the nationmaster one. I wouldn't mind another one though, for comparism.

Their sources on Thailand, if you click on the country link:

SOURCES: Seventh United Nations Survey of Crime Trends and Operations of Criminal Justice Systems, covering the period 1998 - 2000 (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...EWS=0000002484# A Russian lady out for a walk along Jomtien Beach early in the morning on 15th December was accosted by a motorcyclist bag-snatcher and subsequently shot. She had cried for help, but no one had seen fit to render assistance.

Police Lieutenant Colonel, Apimook Amnartmunkong of Dongtan branch, accompanied by members of the Sawangboriboon Foundation Rescue Team rushed to the scene after a reported shooting at 2.30 am.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000002112 POLICE ACT SWIFTLY IN THE CASE OF THE SHOT RUSSIAN TOURIST

The recent shooting of a Russian national, Miss Elena Kuzmina, on Jomtien Beach, early on December 15th, by a motorcycle bag-snatcher is threatening to give Thailand a bad name internationally and have an adverse effect on the Thai tourist trade, Police Colonel Sutin Sahppoung reported to the press on December 16th.

After this and similar recent incidents, the Thai police have determined to remedy the increasingly serious crime situation involving assaults on foreign tourists in Thailand. Accordingly, on the day following the incident, 16th December, Pattaya Police Colonel Sutin Sahppoung and his team, which included the Trans-national Crime Suppression Unit, held an emergency meeting to devise measures to prevent such incidents in the future.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/showfeature.php?FeatureID=0000000360

Am I being cynical, but does it take the shooting of an innocent young Tourist, which will be reported, worldwide, to make to Police take affirmative action?

Did any of the dignitaries that visited the Russian Lady, pop along the corridor (so to speak) and offer their sympathies to the two Thai’s that had just been shot on Theprasit?

I doubt it.

The difference is motive!!?? This was no bag snatch it was an execution! planned or not. I will be surprised if this guy is caught and even more surprised if it was the chair guy!

People just need to face the facts

Thailand/Pattaya draws many of the worlds budget and lower income raft along with sleaze of all incomes. It attracts the quick money thai thugs also that associate with local working girl population.

Hence for the reason to start enforcing visa laws a bit more and cut down on the sleaze factor

which Russian visitors themself is not foreign to in thier own country.

Just my opinion and miss the good old days when everyone knew which foreigner was worthless FOD

and problems with the locals were very rare. Foreigners use to be respected at one time and now they are just a quick shake down for the thugs. The attitudes of the locals also compliment much of the crime against foreigners now days.

It's their fault they shouldn't be in our country anyways.

The sleaze factor the last 5 years has increased 10 fold from locals and foreigners alike.

People just need to face the facts

Thailand/Pattaya draws many of the worlds budget and lower income raft along with sleaze of all incomes. It attracts the quick money thai thugs also that associate with local working girl population.

Hence for the reason to start enforcing visa laws a bit more and cut down on the sleaze factor

which Russian visitors themself is not foreign to in thier own country.

Just my opinion and miss the good old days when everyone knew which foreigner was worthless FOD

and problems with the locals were very rare. Foreigners use to be respected at one time and now they are just a quick shake down for the thugs. The attitudes of the locals also compliment much of the crime against foreigners now days.

It's their fault they shouldn't be in our country anyways.

The sleaze factor the last 5 years has increased 10 fold from locals and foreigners alike.

fair call. :o

the crime scene looks fishy to me

a tabel with 5 chairs

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/image.php?...002484/0002.jpg

but only 1 foodprint

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/image.php?...002484/0005.jpg

the drinks for only one person are placed at the very smal corner of the table,

but no sign, what the other 4 chairowner prefer to drink, so also no DNA mark possible to find.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/image.php?...002484/0001.jpg

(I could bet on it, that there are no high speed blood drops on the glas or on the bottle,

cause that was not the real crime scene)

the blond girl looks, like her body is placed there

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/image.php?...002484/0000.jpg

no defence in the body language, the chairs are still in line to each other,

too fishy

Edited by DisainaM

This is Bull Sh*t, its was a hit, they upset the wrong people, its as simple as that. Two girls don't just get killed for a dispute. They took too much business from the locals, and after a talking to, being Russian they showed no respect, and probably told them to f off etc, so then they paid the ultimate price. This is not a storey about tourists, its about working girls, and right know there are not enough farang to go around (this being Pattaya and all) so Russian tarts go home is the messege.

If it involves violence and Russians then it's usually not random at all. I bet there's a lot more to this.

================================================================

Yeap; Wintermute; I believe you are correct; of course there's more to this story that what we've heard sofar. I've lived and worked in Pattaya for almost 15 years now and I can tell you that there have been some pretty incredible encounters involving Russian citizens here.

As a rule; it is mostly kept "between Russians" and I would be surprised if this will not turn-out to fall into that same catagory.

Likely scenario could be: two Russian hookers (and there are litterally hundreds of them here !?) no longer desoire to pay-off their Russian pimps; these guys are not the pick-nick type and will go through extreme lengths to "save face" with regards to the rest of their "flock" . . . . tatsteless business, no kidding !

:o

Right on , to them killing is a everyday thing .They are a real nasty bunch also killing a police officer

come to them very natural.