‘Oust Me If You Dare, Jerks,’ Raging Prayuth Says

webfact

9 hours ago, lipflipper said:

Anyone who thinks that the General Premier and his backers will be ousted after the election are totally out of touch with reality. Thailand will have its so-called democratic elections to appease the masses and the Foreign communities who think they know what is best for Thailland. Come the end of March the General Premier and his party will control the Legislature and do as they are doing now.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I hope you are right, being elite is great! 

On 2/1/2019 at 7:41 PM, robblok said:

Great at shooting in his own foot, his chances are getting slimmer by the day. 

He's chances are very good.  He has the final say as to who will be P.M under the new constitution he established.  If he doesn't like the results he can abolish the government and put in who ever he wants including himself.  He has no problems, he'll be the next P.M

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, Kasset Tak said:

Only difference between Prayuth and Trump is that Trump now have a congress that say "NO" to any crazy spending sprees...

Sort of forgetting about the 2016 election, aren't you? Or are you one of those nutters that think Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected (as well as referring a relatively trivial 5.7 B on US border security a "spending spree"?). And oh, yeah you might want to consider that there is a Constitution in place that limits Trump's going completely off the rails into absolute tyranny. They only difference, huh? I have to say that it looks like they both have hatred of the media in common.

Edited by MaxYakov