Chiangmai Is So Hot Today .

Ta22

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a swim at the lake sound like a great idea .

but i am really a lousy swimmer . without clear water i can't swim whahahah

today weather is slightly better . but i am already having rushes from the sun since i went out for lunch yesterday .

killer sun .

i gave away some of my Fan when i move out of the condo .

i use HATARI Fan .. for one simple reason . i can easily get replacment parts in thailand ..

and is cheap .

i reclal getthing 2 Second hand fan for 200 each .

If you intenting to leave your CLothes outside to DRY tonight .

i suggest you collect it back .. MIGHT JUST RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had alway prefer sunny day to rainy one .. but this hot day is making me begging for rain .

RAIN RAIN RAIN - :o i welcome you

If you intenting to leave your CLothes outside to DRY tonight .

i suggest you collect it back .. MIGHT JUST RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had alway prefer sunny day to rainy one .. but this hot day is making me begging for rain .

RAIN RAIN RAIN - :o i welcome you

Not a cloud in the sky.

about 10 years ago i got a motorcycle crash . which leave me with a Weather detector right hand .

whahahahahhahahahhah

so what happen is when ever it going to Rain my RIght hand would feel pain .

. and my hand been aching since late noon .

well i Might rain . from what i felt

but then again i am no weather man :o

April and may - gosh don't dare to think . , but may go to china yunnan for a month or two to escape the heat .

and travel the nice mountain there .

Ta22,

Mate, you are an absolute gem - the comments you come out with just leave the doors wide open for a great deal of humour to be flung about!

Example (your quote): "so what happen is when ever it going to rain my right hand would feel pain " My (peurile) reply would be something like "always good to stay indoors and have a w*nk when it's raining - pity you can't do it :D".

Hope it's not overcast on sunday as those Karts are definitely hard work on the wrists - might curtail your evening "activities" :o

BTW, anyone else get an infestation of flying ants last night? I did in Bo Sang/SKH and normally a sign of rain (I think).

Cheers,

Pikey.

well if making fun of me cheer a few people who ejoy doing so .. why not .

i am totally ok with it. i would consider myself a cheerful guy with poor spelling :o whahah

yeh flying ants is a sign of Rain .. same apply for my aching right hand . whahahha

i don't think i would be driving on the track on sunday .. and yes i hope it would be of fine weather cos i am really looking forward to it . been kinda busy and also kinda stress for work related stuff .

would be a great outing . to meet some new firends and of cos guy who love cracking joke on me . so i know where to send my some thai run by shooter after them .

whahahahhahahahah .

cheer mate :D

whahahah - just woke up - , ###### i am really additced . but i seen it under control - cos i wake up at 6 am brush my teeth watch some news and then i turn on the computer ( okok i turn on computer first and then go brush teeth and watch the news ) whhahaha

woke up cos is Kinda cold - and turn off th FAN .

is that a pic from SIN city .

saw the mvoie some days ago . and kinda like it .

i was a fan of frank miller back in the days when he draw Dark Knight.

It was cold and wet today, but I'm in Germany. By Monday I will be in BKK and by Friday in CM. My question is, how do people keep cool in CM? Are there special local customs that work, like wearing a wet hat? Does someone have a book called "Expat Survival Guide - Thailand" or something like that, with a chapter on keeping cool, that you could lend me? Maybe someone can recommend good places to go to, like pubs and restaurants and tourist places, where they have good air conditioning. All suggestions are welcome.

Peter

My question is, how do people keep cool in CM? Are there special local customs that work, like wearing a wet hat?

Nothing like that. Just drive your bike, or car, into the moat if you get too warm.....

Well , Alot of people do take a swim at the Moat .

- especially children

one of it even have a swing where you can launch yourself into it with .

The best way to cool down is to stay in door .

It was cold and wet today, but I'm in Germany. By Monday I will be in BKK and by Friday in CM. My question is, how do people keep cool in CM? Are there special local customs that work, like wearing a wet hat? Does someone have a book called "Expat Survival Guide - Thailand" or something like that, with a chapter on keeping cool, that you could lend me? Maybe someone can recommend good places to go to, like pubs and restaurants and tourist places, where they have good air conditioning. All suggestions are welcome.

Peter

Hi, Peter,

compared with Bangkok or Pattaya, evenings here are much cooler.

No aircon needed,especially when sitting outside down by the river,e.g.at "Good View" or "Riverside".

Pretty nice place downtown to sit outside is "Cozy Corner" at Moon Muang Road, near Tapae Gate...

a 35 Baht draft beer helps cooling down....

Can anyone tell me what kind of weather we have today?

Don't tell me it's sunny, 'cause I can't see the sun (I know it's there somewhere...)

Don't tell me it's cloudy, 'cause I can't see the clouds.

I still can see the building on the other side of the street, though. Yayyyy!!!! Welcome to the rose of the north..ROFLMAOOOOO!! :o

My mum asked me to send her a pix of CM recently, I had to search in my HD and sent her a pix of November, because I don't want her to worry too much at her age. :D