Maxnet 2048 Premier - Anyone Got In Pattaya

jeffrosner

TT&T installed a new line at my expense as I am at the end of the village. I ordered the cheapo 1024 service. At night, it is almost 900k down and 400k up - and that is to the USA. During the day the speedtest from TT&T always shows me getting close to the bandwidth I'm paying for.

I also pay 2700 baht to TOT for what used to be a good reliable connection, but lately is pure crap.

I'm thinking of going to TT&T since I know my line is good (new wires) and delivers good speed to their facilities and ask them to upgrade me to the Premier 2048 service.

Once I have a few days of good always fast connections to the USA, I'll downgrade TOT to the normal 1024 service. At this rate, with the constant drops in service of 10 seconds or more every 10 minutes, I can't take it anymore. It's pure crap.

I'll use it as a backup.

Anyone on Premier 2048 or 1024 in Pattaya and can you tell me how you are faring? And has anyone made changes up or down to TT&T or TOT and how responsive were they. With my TT&T service since the phone is in, the DSL is running, it shouldn't take much to reconfigure the connection to a faster service. Or should it?

Edited by jeffrosner