Shower Too Hot

MrPatrickThai

1 hour ago, Acharn said:

30° is cold for me, and the water is colder than that. In April, when the temperature gets up to 42° the ground will be hot enough that the water is warm.

Well it all depends on the set up.

If you have government water that is underground all the way the water temp will be fairly consistent summer or winter.

If you have a outside tank and above ground pipes out in the sun all day, you will get very hot water at this time of the year.

Just a thought re the original OP

:smile:

14 hours ago, Pilotman said:

we have a shower water heater in each of our bathrooms, they are rarely used.  We all just use the mains filtered water at whatever temperature it comes out at, usually comfortably warm, as the tank the water is drawn from is in the sun all day.   It s always enough and in winter can be quite stimulating in the early morning,  for the first few seconds. 

I suppose you would rarely use the a/c too; a fan is good enough. 

8 hours ago, bankruatsteve said:

I am constantly amazed at how some threads just seem to take a life of their own.  Well, of folks that seem to have the need to post whether adding to the content or just to post.  That's TV I suppose.

Yeah, it's almost as if several TVers took time-off from their beer-guzzling and fornicating to actually have some experience with shower heaters.  

dangerous things shower units  

buy new dont mess like the rest say  

to get better pressure and at the same time hot shower u need a do calculation pump presure ltrs minut shower watt water flow .also the shower head is important clean free of scale or buy all new 

DONT FORGET THE EARTH WIRE

On 2/10/2019 at 5:01 PM, scorecard said:

To the OP, are sure totally sure the heater is grounded?

Yes, the shower is grounded, in a separate breaked(is that a word?) circuit.

Safety is most important as some have said. I bought a new one. I don't buy the cheaper Thai/Chinese ones. I bought a good British one for under 8,000 baht. 

Homepro are good too, they installed it free. 

They advised my to check all the filters in the water system. I know that killing the neighbours would be the solution, as the pressure was high before they moved in ???? 

Archived