Politics As Usual

InsertNameHere

I noticed that any and all political that pertains to Thailand are not allowed in this forums when it addresses matters of the current system. However, it is ok to post matters that have nothing to do with Thailand or visas, etc... If one wants to keep track of their home country via news etc. there are many ways of doing this. All matters are POLITICAL as they are all ideas or opinions of others or just one. I noticed and see on this forums more negative talk then anything that is remotely helpful to others but a very tiny few. The premises of this forums is to be informed of changes in regards to Immigration not to talk down on such laws or the people of Thailand. Whether I agree or not agree with them. Thailand is not the USA, UK, China etc. If you like it there or you feel it is better than Thailand then the door is behind you. Nobody asked anyone to come here neither any governmental officials. This forums is more negative then being helpful to most on here. And who is to blame on this forums for this? Thai visa? the Staff? the People? This is human the behaviors rinse and repeat people are the same no matter where you go and that is the biggest threat to "health" is ourselves not climate nor pollution issues.