#1 Motor cycle insurance

jimmyyy

Hi all!  We just re-registered the bike and I asked the wife about our insurance, she said she got insurance from registering the bike.  So i know what this means, i don't really have insurance except for that little bit that is provided with the power ball.  So wanting a 1st class policy on my PCX 150.  Its about 3 years old, i live up in Issaan.  Anyone know of a source where i can simply purchase it online or is there another path.  Wife thinks its a waste of time, like always i am left to try to get it to where i need it to be. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, jimmyyy said:

Didn't think about going to the honda dealer.  I will cruise on down there later this week and check it out thanks for the idea.

Honda dealer covers my bike through " Siam City insurers " but only for thief, CTPL is not too bad as a insure cover as many here would say it's not.

Google brings up many I've been insured with the following don't know any that does 1st class unless bought from new.   

My new bike was only covered fully comp sort of for first year only. 

insurers https://misterprakan.com/en/motorbike/motorbike-insurance-thailand

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

AA Insurance brokers in Pattaya may arrange it by email or by phone. Some insurers don't insure first class after 3 or 5 years, strange i know. Circ 4000 baht

I live in Issan and use AA  very efficient and easy to deal with all done by email and post.

Archived