Time for 90 Day Reporting - When does it start?

I have received my 0 visa.  It expires Feb. 22 2019.  Since there was still some time on my first 90 day 0 Visa the new 1 year visa started on the day my 90 day Visa expired.  When am I suppose to do my first 90 day reporting.  90 days from the day that the 1 year O visa was issued, or 90 days from the day the 0 visa commenced? 

Sounds like you have an non o visa which you need to apply for 12 month permission of stay before it expires. Up to 30 days most offices. 45 in bkk. I get the impression that you think that the 90 day non o just converts to 12 month "permission of stay" That's not the case. As for 90 day report. Justin's answer covers that

Edited by DrJack54
Error

4 hours ago, Thomas J said:

I have received my 0 visa.  It expires Feb. 22 2019.  Since there was still some time on my first 90 day 0 Visa the new 1 year visa started on the day my 90 day Visa expired.  When am I suppose to do my first 90 day reporting.  90 days from the day that the 1 year O visa was issued, or 90 days from the day the 0 visa commenced? 

The application to extend your stay counts as the first report. Day 1 of the next 90 days is the day you applied for the extension.

They should have given you the next address report date (90 day report) when you applied for the extension.