Dentist

Kimera

I went to a few here and they were hacks. So I now go to Bangkok Pattaya hospital. There prices are almost the same as I would pay in the US and in some cases much more. I need a lot of work done in the future on implants and I think I am going to have to travel to Bangkok. Some of the dental places that advertise on this site have prices 50% of what Bangkok Pattaya hospital charges.

I went to a few here and they were hacks. So I now go to Bangkok Pattaya hospital. There prices are almost the same as I would pay in the US and in some cases much more. I need a lot of work done in the future on implants and I think I am going to have to travel to Bangkok. Some of the dental places that advertise on this site have prices 50% of what Bangkok Pattaya hospital charges.

Thank you for the input :o

I get my teeth looked at while in Phuket as it is really cheap compared to the UK. It makes good sense to visit a dentist in LOS on every visit.

Imagine if you had your back to the sea and Bangla rd. Turn left onto Rat-u-thit road. Cross over and keep walking. At the lights turn right, and cross over. You will soon come to a dentist on your side of the road. This was where I went. Its a lady and she is very good.

I had all the amalgam fillings in my right lower jaw removed and replaced with the latest white type. The service was excellent.

In the UK a white filling is about £75. In Phuket they were £15.70 (1100 baht).

I get my teeth looked at while in Phuket as it is really cheap compared to the UK. It makes good sense to visit a dentist in LOS on every visit.

Imagine if you had your back to the sea and Bangla rd. Turn left onto Rat-u-thit road. Cross over and keep walking. At the lights turn right, and cross over. You will soon come to a dentist on your side of the road. This was where I went. Its a lady and she is very good.

I had all the amalgam fillings in my right lower jaw removed and replaced with the latest white type. The service was excellent.

In the UK a white filling is about £75. In Phuket they were £15.70 (1100 baht).

Thanks left and right Patong City :o

When I'm next in town I'll be going right back to see the lady dentist there. She mentioned an upcoming few fillings, and I'll replace them with the new white filing types too.

On another track Thailand is good for much more healthcare. Go here if you want any sort of surgery, cosmetic or otherwise :

http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/

I'm thinking of my ingrowing toenails, maybe even a circumcision. Which in the UK is £600. Thailand is amazingly cheap !

They also do ear correction, noses, bossoms, liposuction - tummy tucks, face lifts, etc all at affordable prices.

When I'm next in town I'll be going right back to see the lady dentist there. She mentioned an upcoming few fillings, and I'll replace them with the new white filing types too.

On another track Thailand is good for much more healthcare. Go here if you want any sort of surgery, cosmetic or otherwise :

http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/

I'm thinking of my ingrowing toenails, maybe even a circumcision. Which in the UK is £600. Thailand is amazingly cheap !

They also do ear correction, noses, bossoms, liposuction - tummy tucks, face lifts, etc all at affordable prices.

Circumcision Whooo.... just got an if'y crown (just joking) thanks for the input :o:D

I am having quite a bit of work done with the Dr at Dent Smile clinic at 218/39 Thepkasatrie Rd in Muang Phuket (Phuket town) The Dentist is a super nice woman and very gentle. The prices are better than where I went before.

Her staff speaks SOME English ... hers is better

Feel free to PM me for her number etc

Edited by jdinasia

I am having quite a bit of work done with the Dr at Dent Smile clinic at 218/39 Thepkasatrie Rd in Muang Phuket (Phuket town) The Dentist is a super nice woman and very gentle. The prices are better than where I went before.

Her staff speaks SOME English ... hers is better

Feel free to PM me for her number etc

Yes thank you I will pm you

Bangkok Phuket Hospital.... painless!

Ditto on the Hospital However there is a guy on the second floor about All 4 Diving shop on Soi Seapearl who also has a practice in Bangkok and he does all he fancy work like inplants and gum cutting etc.!

the say he is good!