Am I Spending Too Much Time On My Pc

mallmagician

Hi all!

Over the past few days, I think I've noticed a drop in the number of new threads on CM forum. Is it just me spending too long on my PC, and constantly checking up on it? Do I need to go into a special TV rehab clinic? Should I "get a life", and watch this forum less?

I have found myself wandering into other TV local forums to get my "fix". Scary that Pattaya one innit? :o

In fact, I may be writing this post to elicit more content for me to read! :D

Thoughts?

Phil

Hi all!

Over the past few days, I think I've noticed a drop in the number of new threads on CM forum. Is it just me spending too long on my PC, and constantly checking up on it? Do I need to go into a special TV rehab clinic? Should I "get a life", and watch this forum less?

I have found myself wandering into other TV local forums to get my "fix". Scary that Pattaya one innit? :o

In fact, I may be writing this post to elicit more content for me to read! :D

Thoughts?

Phil

Yes, you probably are hopelessly addicted and on TV far too much, but I wouldn't worry about it :D

At least, until your wife starts complaining :D

Is it just me spending too long on my PC, and constantly checking up on it?

In words of one syllable YES :D Why not take a day off on sunday and go karting?

Well on Sundays I do try and restrict myself to only 8 or 9 hours of TV reading. Hmmm, karting. Sounds like fun, but I need to ensure my medical insurance is paid upto date. I can be a bit of a Jonah, with bad luck following me! :o

Phil

Here the 3 golden rule of checking if you are addicted .

DO you switch on your computer before you brush your teeth or that the first thing you do when you wake up ?

Do you refresh it more then 3 Time to see if anyone is viewing your POST or checking out new post ?

Do you eat infront of your computer while reading the Forum ?

If you answer YES to all 3 of the above .

You are ADDICTED .

as for the Cure .

there is really NO CURE .

DO you switch on your computer before you brush your teeth or that the first thing you do when you wake up ?

No, it's on all the time - 24/7! Beside the bed....

Do you refresh it more then 3 Time to see if anyone is viewing your POST or checking out new post ?

No - Auto refresh does that for me.

Do you eat in front of your computer while reading the Forum ?

No - I don't eat.

Phew. No to them all. I can't be addicted then, can I?

I suspect p1p said it best when he said:

No, it's on all the time - 24/7! Beside the bed....

No - Auto refresh does that for me.

Do you eat in front of your computer while reading the Forum ?

No - I don't eat.

Phew. No to them all. I can't be addicted then, can I?

" Is it just me spending too long on my PC, and constantly checking up on it?"

I'd be a poor judge of it as I'm up at 2 am prowling the forum for anything fun myself. Ahhhh, to feel like a loser in CM ! But not really. Just a geek.

If I don't plug in a few times a day I feel cut off from my Western world too much. A shame on one hand...but that's another topic.

So....off to another topic, but bed by 3 for sure, I promise!

I'd be a poor judge of it as I'm up at 2 am prowling the forum for anything fun myself. Ahhhh, to feel like a loser in CM ! But not really. Just a geek.

If I don't plug in a few times a day I feel cut off from my Western world too much. A shame on one hand...but that's another topic.

I promised myself to do the same(3 o'clock)well i hope!!!!

you could always go out .. lots of wifi spots out there then maybe eat or meet some people .......

you could always go out .. lots of wifi spots out there then maybe eat or meet some people .......

Far away from everything and no money no honey