Hacked By Microsof-65b5ef

Farma

A friends computer has this message appear when they connected to the internet "Hacked by MICROSOF-65B5EF"

NOD32 and adaware don't find the problem and I can't find info on msn live or google searches.

Any help appreciated.

If you can find the file, send it to Eset and have them take a look at it;

To submit a suspicious file to Eset for analysis, please carry on as follows:

* compress the file(s) into a zip or rar archive, protect it with the password "infected"

* attach the archive to an email message

* send the message with the attachment to [email protected]

http://www.eset.com/support/faq1.php?id=1110

Got this one on our work computers too. It hijacks the homepage to a Thai gamesite called lastchaos. At the top of the Internet explorer it says 'Hacked by Moozilla' The recommendations worked. Notice that the KILLGodzilla cleaner is on update Number 4 now I think. I guess it is mutating very fast. I think people that use the computer at work brought it in through opening a bad email. I also wonder if it is possible to get it through Yahoo messenger because we have one girl who likes to use that here at my work. Anyways it was brought onto the computer by a Thai user at my office.

I bet a lot of Thai net users are being wailed by this right now. This is the second time we got hit. Just type in 'Moozilla' at Google thailand and you'll se quite a few posts.

Edited by Aujuba