Under consideration period

Non O married extension, local office make it up on a daily basis and will put nothing in writing of course

Does the 400k need to be in same bank account after the application the government website is unclear to me.

Can I attend later than the 30 day as likely to be outside of Thailand or will I have to "start  the clock" again on the first working day I can attend please? 

It has to be in the bank for two months prior to the date you apply for the extension. And then it is best and required at some offices that you keep it in the bank during the 30 day under consideration period.

After that you can do whatever you want to with it.

You can apply at any time during the last 30 days of your entry up to the last day if your want to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Can I attend later than the 30 day as likely to be outside of Thailand or will I have to "start  the clock" again on the first working day I can attend please? 

If you leave the country during the 30 day under consideration period you need a re-entry permit, which would only cover the 30 days; and you must re-enter on or before the expiry date of the re-entry permit.

If you leave without a re-entry permit, or re-enter after the re-entry permit has expired, the extension application would be void and you’d have to start all over again. 

15 hours ago, elviajero said:

If you leave the country during the 30 day under consideration period you need a re-entry permit, which would only cover the 30 days; and you must re-enter on or before the expiry date of the re-entry permit.

If you leave without a re-entry permit, or re-enter after the re-entry permit has expired, the extension application would be void and you’d have to start all over again. 

So you are effectively nailed down for that month!

• 2 months later...