Where to change custody of a child?

Hallo,

I try to find out where I have to go to change the custody over my son.

Ive not been married with his mother. After we split up my son stayed with me and I registered to be his father in thailand and my home country.
This means I first went to this Juvenile Protection Centre here in Phuket to answer a few questions. They sent a recommendation to the juvenile court which decided a few weeks later that I am his father.
With that court decision I went to the Amphur and registered myself as his father in Thailand and get that necessary document.

As far as I understand the whole process I am now his legitimate father but still have no custody rights.

The question is now where do I have to go to change the custody to joint custody with me beeing the one who can decide where the kid is staying.....so I'll have sole custody when I am just alone with him.

His mother is married already and will leave to another country soon but she has agreed to sign an mutual agreement to change the custody.

As she agreed to sign the necessary documents it should be an easy process without involving any lawyers.

The question is just where?

Thanks,
Markus