I want to travel to Thailand next month

Your not specific.You can read the internet,blogs and get an idea.You could hit the beaches,or go up north and visit the real Thailand.Or go north west and head to Chiang Mai,and Rai.If I was you I would make A plan and execute it.

Nothing else don't come over once or twice but several times.

Bear advise 

Rent your room

Rent your motorcycle 

Rent your Woman

have a one night rule stick to it

never fall in love

never buy

you Will then love Thailand and have a fantastic time it’s beautiful here

if you do not follow this advise you are Doomed 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry I think you are a man I did not look at your profile 

just change that to man instead of wowman 

but it dose not seem to make any difference here

anyway same same hard to tell

sometimes

ha ha

• Haha 1

There's a cave about 40 kms north of Mae Hong Son, occupied by a monk. Oops, wait a minute. He left there after a period of eleven years. It's about the nicest place I know of in Thailand at the moment. But no monk, so not much entertainment.

It's impossible to give sound advice, without the OP providing more details and preferences.

How long are you staying?

Do you want a sight-seeing or relax vacation?

North (mountainous), Central (main land), South (beaches) and North-East (rural) are very different and each of these destinations is worth more than 1 trip.

>> Make an approximate plan with timing and main destinations you have in mind, and you will get good advice.

• Like 1

Dear Pauline,

If you are as charming and delightful as your picture suggests, I would be happy to be your guide around Thailand for a small fee, deposited internationally of course, to avoid any local unpleasantness. 

If however, you are a corpulent, drunken, soi 6 lardarse male in a wifebeater, open sandals with brown socks and cargo pants athwart knobbly knees, masquerading here as a woman, all deals are off.  

Contact me in the first instance via PM.

Sincerely,

Chubby Cheeks

Edited by PerkinsCuthbert

5 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Dear Pauline,

If you are as charming and delightful as your picture suggests, I would be happy to be your guide around Thailand for a small fee, deposited internationally of course, to avoid any local unpleasantness. 

If however, you are a corpulent, drunken, soi 6 lardarse male in a wifebeater, open sandals with brown socks and cargo pants athwart knobbly knees, masquerading here as a woman, all deals are off.  

Contact me in the first instance via PM.

I believe this is called 'hedging one's bets'.

Don't!

April is the hottest month and will be very uncomfortable.  Songkran is crazy with a country wide water fight.  In addition, traveling on the roads during Songkran is quite dangerous.  Look at visiting Thailand sometime between November and the end of January.  It will be a little cooler, especially in the north, and you'll have a more enjoyable time.

Advice: Carry your passport with you, dont buy weed, talk to both thai and foreign guys-they wanna get laid like tiles, just like you, use sunscreen

Nice spot: four seasons resort just outside of Chiang mai, konrad hotel in Samui, the beach on Koh tao, embassy shopping mall in Bangkok, the hill in Pattaya

Entertainment: RCA in BKK, weekend parties on the beach on the islands, Warmup in Chiang mai, house parties in Bangkok with the rich sl*ts

Side note: i dont believe for a second, that you are the girl on the photo and your name is Pauline Sinclair

Pauline you could very well be a 50 year old beer bellied Pom with more hair on your ass than your head but here's some advice for you anyway.

I am not sure how long you are here or what your interests are but start with a few days in Bangkok then depending on your time I think the following are worth visits:

Koh Samui and the full moon party at KP then off to nearby Krabi where you can spend time at Railay Beach then off to explore the peninsula (not island) of Phuket.  From there you can travel to Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai/Pai.  However, if you are actually the man I spoke of then immediately shower and find the nearest bar stool in Pattaya:)

Edited by tlandtday