Britain in Brexit chaos - parliament crushes May's EU deal again

webfact

32 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Tim Nice but Nasty is the patron saint of all spoonies....

seems drunk again,no shock a business that makes a good % of its profits from benefit claimants wants out,pity its the last industry that should be listened to,reporter should of asked him if he intended to pay his workers more than minimum wage if we got out.

5 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

James O'Brien.  Possibly the most closed minded radio presenter I've ever listed to. He point blank refuses to consider any counter arguments, and instead abuses his position as the host to shut people down. It's a shame because it results in the vast majority of his listeners / contributors having the same view as him, as those who oppose him switch off. And that results in a one sided debate - which is very boring. 

He's great. Takes it to the opposition. They don't like it.

4 hours ago, nausea said:

It's like a poker game, everyone is bluffing. Personally, I'd just leave and be done with it. Sometimes, you have to take your losses and walk away. 

Yes, well. The Hard Brexiteers can do that right now.

3 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Just seen a Newsnight clip on You Tube. They went to Port Talbot, the Steel town. The guy that owned the chippy, Steve, with his Thai or Philipino wife, bemoaning the betrayal. Perhaps he thought that Brexit meant his wife would be sent home? :cheesy:

And the rest were as dumb as <deleted>. I think GB deserves what it gets.

amazing how many leave votes have foreign bride's and reside in the UK yet want us to seal the borders,would be great to see them all send back,not be laffing then would they

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

Good of you to acknowledge the possibility of the EU folding. Years before? How will you know that in time?

The pound hasn't been that great since WW2 and especially since 1975.

You are right. We probably should have had the Brexit referendum much sooner. Long overdue. Say in 1992, pre Masstricht? ???? 

Rear-view mirror time.

9 minutes ago, bomber said:

amazing how many leave votes have foreign bride's and reside in the UK yet want us to seal the borders,would be great to see them all send back,not be laffing then would they

Sometimes best to resist schadenfreude.

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

He's great. Takes it to the opposition. They don't like it.

He doesn't let the opposition speak - that's the problem. It's the only way he can win a debate, by shutting down the opposition. 

You only enjoy that because he's on the remain side. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bomber said:

Why would his bride be sent back after Brexit? The bloke in the clip had a Thai / Philippine bride.  Thailand / Philippines were not in the EU the last time I checked. So he can continue 'laffing'. 

35 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Why would his bride be sent back after Brexit? The bloke in the clip had a Thai / Philippine bride.  Thailand / Philippines were not in the EU the last time I checked. So he can continue 'laffing'. 

brexit was more about immigration than any other issue,there was no difference made between EU or the rest of the world,the country was at bursting point and the NHS at breaking point because of immigration was the big noise made by leave voters and farage,surely to god you are not going to say otherwise

8 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

There is a huge difference between non-eu immigration(Controlled by visas numbers) and EU immigration(uncontrolled)

not what bojo farage and co told the nation,a immigrant is an immigrant,they claim benefits and use the NHS regardless of coming to pick tatties or sell their pussies.

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

The joke's lost on you. Without a perceived "immigration problem" Brexit would never have got over the line ... the leave campaigners only noted shifts in the polls in their favour when they ramped up the "project fear" on Turkey and other forms of immigration. That issue won the day.

6 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Boris is pro-immigration actually. 

And despite what you say, a vast number of leave voters (myself included) are more concerned with being dictated to by bureaucrats in Brussels than immigration. 

He's pro Boris, and he's pro anything that will get him the keys to number 10. He doesn't give a crap about Brexit, but he sees it as an opportunity to be the leader. If party members were pro EU he'd have been the biggest EU flag waver in the Tory party. Bad example, he is simply a charlatan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Boris is pro-immigration actually. 

And despite what you say, a vast number of leave voters (myself included) are more concerned with being dictated to by bureaucrats in Brussels than immigration. 

you have never been dictated to,its all in your mind because you detest germany,you seem like a chelsea fan who follows englands crap football team around.

30 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

He's pro Boris, and he's pro anything that will get him the keys to number 10. He doesn't give a crap about Brexit, but he sees it as an opportunity to be the leader. If party members were pro EU he'd have been the biggest EU flag waver in the Tory party. Bad example, he is simply a charlatan.

I'm no Boris fan.  I was just pointing out the hole in the previous comment.