Cheapest place in Pattaya for Quartz / Granite offcuts

beautifulthailand99

I need a small piece of granite/quartz for an ad hoc kitchen worktop. The table top is 80cm x 60cm.  I would imagine there is somewhere that sells offcuts and would no doubt cut and polish to size. Any idea where and how much a piece like that would cost?

Many thanks for any help you maybe able to offer. 

I need a small piece of granite/quartz for an ad hoc kitchen worktop. The table top is 80cm x 60cm.  I would imagine there is somewhere that sells offcuts and would no doubt cut and polish to size. Any idea where and how much a piece like that would cost?

Many thanks for any help you maybe able to offer. 

I recall I paid about 1500 for piece of 90*40 cm including polish on 3 sides (one long two short)

Cheap stones are in range of 2000 per sqm so my cost I think was half stone half work. Price for polish is by meter but can't remember the number. I would estimate yours be around 2k total.

I have used the stone shop between chaiyapruk and floating market few times always good service and reasonable price.

Just walk in, choose stone type and ask for price they calculate for u.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 minutes ago, mran66 said:

I recall I paid about 1500 for piece of 90*40 cm including polish on 3 sides (one long two short)

Cheap stones are in range of 2000 per sqm so my cost I think was half stone half work. Price for polish is by meter but can't remember the number. I would estimate yours be around 2k total.

I have used the stone shop between chaiyapruk and floating market few times always good service and reasonable price.

Just walk in, choose stone type and ask for price they calculate for u.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Cheers just what I was looking for we will give it a whirl tomorrow. 

Archived