Tt&t Good Service

bazmlb

I thought i was a bit ambitious applying to move my adsl service the day before i moved but TT&T exceeded themselves and turned up at 2pm today after saying 7 days to wait, all installed and done in about 10 minutes and working. Just hope it stays up now

I thought i was a bit ambitious applying to move my adsl service the day before i moved but TT&T exceeded themselves and turned up at 2pm today after saying 7 days to wait, all installed and done in about 10 minutes and working. Just hope it stays up now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Lucky Man

TT&T are muppets.

My next door neighbour didn't pay her telephone bill for three months so I got cut off for 8 days.

Two TT&T engineers came around after five days, messed around and were stumped.

65 mobile phone calls later to TT&T : I spoke to someone who spoke English and turned my phone back on in 20 minutes.

Next door neighbour was eventually cut off after 5 months.

Compared to TOT they are indeed an example of efficiency.

It took them only 10 months to install my line at home in Maprachan...from TOT where I applied at the same time I haven't heard as by now.

The promised 256 kbps are only 128 or 160 at max, but this we will discuss in detail when the first bill comes in.

After the Engineer turned up the disconnections are down form every 45 seconds to every 45 minutes.

Two thumps up!

When I applied for my TT&T service for my Jomtien condo, they connected my phone line with a subscriber at a totally different address. It took FIVE MONTHS for them to admit to the problem and correct it. They kept saying it was a problem within the condo building and that the condo engineer was responsible to fix it. (How could it be his problem when my phone line was connected to a lady's phone line waaay down the road?) I kept insisting that it was a screw-up at their end at some junction box someplace. I was a very frequent visitor to the Carrefour TT&T office. Nobody could fix it. My condo engineer also talked directly to the TT&T engineer several times. No dice.

I endured five months of not being able to receive phone calls, not being able to subscribe to ADSL (my main reason for having a land line) and having my phone ring every time the lady down the road received a phone call. I used to use a pre-paid dial-up ISP card only in the middle of the night, lest I be "caught" by the lady down the street.

When TT&T *finally* straightened it out, I was required to pay the overdue monthly bills or they would cancel my account. No consideration for the fact that I was unable to use my own phone line during that time. TiT.

To balance that episode, I had a funny experience at TOT in Bangkok. I was moving across town so wanted my phone line transferred from one TOT office to another. At the new TOT office I presented the necessary documents from the old office and the English-speaking girl at the counter was very helpful in filling out the forms for me. She asked me: "Would you like this phone service transferred by next Monday?" Full of delight, I said "Yes, I would." She replied: "Sorry. We cannot do that. It takes 10 days." With my warped sense of humor, I thought that was hysterical. :-)

To balance that episode, I had a funny experience at TOT in Bangkok. I was moving across town so wanted my phone line transferred from one TOT office to another. At the new TOT office I presented the necessary documents from the old office and the English-speaking girl at the counter was very helpful in filling out the forms for me. She asked me: "Would you like this phone service transferred by next Monday?" Full of delight, I said "Yes, I would." She replied: "Sorry. We cannot do that. It takes 10 days." With my warped sense of humor, I thought that was hysterical. :-)

wpcoe, that is hilarious. :o

Did she tap the keys on her keyboard first? For some reason a sketch from ‘Little Britain springs’ to mind: ''The computer says no...''