Hey Hey - Visa Granted

Hi, my ID before was JELLIS1000 - sorry Scouse, I wasn't aware that I had 2 ID's.

We applied for the 'marraige for visit' visa Thursday morning, the application was with the VAC Monday, picked up today and success first time.

Thanks to Scouse, GU22 and the countless others who made the process as easy for us as it could be.

HEY HEY, anyone in Thanet, Kent in August is welcome - ha ha, providing your with a Thai!!

Thanks

Ta ta

Jimmy

Dunno after this squire, we have no immediate plans to settle in the UK as yet, the Mrs works here and is happy, are you able to get a multiple visit visa for a few years??

Perhaps I should wait a while, im all visaed out!!

Thanks again all, it seems really daunting and its not a nice process but as my recent postings will show about my friend who used an agent and was refused - this site is the boll$^ks and 100 times better than using somebody, good luck to all.

Jimmy and Mon

well done guv.

Look forward to seeing you both here in blighty.

This means that we have to have a jolly up our way and Thai stlyle hahaha

Lesters wont be the same on Sundays,it will be Thai corner.Hope the new owners can cook!!

delboy

Hi, my ID before was JELLIS1000 - sorry Scouse, I wasn't aware that I had 2 ID's.

We applied for the 'marraige for visit' visa Thursday morning, the application was with the VAC Monday, picked up today and success first time.

Thanks to Scouse, GU22 and the countless others who made the process as easy for us as it could be.

HEY HEY, anyone in Thanet, Kent in August is welcome - ha ha, providing your with a Thai!!

Thanks

Ta ta

Jimmy

Congratulations!

Planet Thanet - I moved there from Bangkok a fews years ago and have now just re-located to Singapore.

There are a few Thai's there and if I am not mistaken the guy with the bar in Surin (Lampard?) who posts on here had a a Thai Shop in Ramsgate.

There is a Thai shop up in Chestfield or environs as well is there not?

Congratulatons, well done

Dont forget to visit some thai food shops ok when you in england,there is a shop in canterbury,and of course there is a few in london ,

Wing Yip

544 Purley Way

Croydon

CR0 4NZ

Talad Thai,

320 Upper Richmond Road

london.

and

SEEWOO STORES

one at Furlong House, Horn Lane,

Greenwich, London

SE10 0RT

and one at 18 - 20 Lisle Street

London

in chinatown

all the best pete and som

Edited by cuddleypete

Thanks everyone. Did you say that you actually moved to Thanet, most people just try and leave - ha ha. I have a couple of mates who are married to Thais so the food angle shouldn't be a problem, I have heard about the 'Thai R Us' in Canterbury and I think that shop in Ramsgate isn't there anymore.

The visa that we have is a 6 month 'visit for marriage' visitors visa, basically means that we can get married within that time in the UK - which is nice!!

Ta chaps.

Jimmy and Mon

Thanks everyone. Did you say that you actually moved to Thanet, most people just try and leave - ha ha. I have a couple of mates who are married to Thais so the food angle shouldn't be a problem, I have heard about the 'Thai R Us' in Canterbury and I think that shop in Ramsgate isn't there anymore.

The visa that we have is a 6 month 'visit for marriage' visitors visa, basically means that we can get married within that time in the UK - which is nice!!

Ta chaps.

Jimmy and Mon

Yeah I did move to Thanet from Bangkok but am now in Belgium.

Thai's R'Us - thats the one - I used to work at Chestfield and we drove from there but could not remember exactly where it was.

I used to like Nok Noi's in Ramsgate but it shut down when they returned to Thailand.

The shop in Ramsgates was "Lampards" from this board I beleive.