Faithful dog guards his master's corpse after death from Lao Khao in the toilet

webfact

Faithful dog guards his master's corpse after death from Lao Khao in the toilet

10pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police and foundation rescue teams who arrived at rooms for municipal workers in Buriram found a faithful dog outside a toilet. 

Inside was the dog's master Decha Apmato, 43. He was sitting on the toilet and blood was coming from his mouth. There was no sign of a struggle. 

There were many bottles of Lao Khao (White Spirit) scattered about. 

He had been dead for about twenty hours. 

Decha's mate Rangsan Kaewkuay who found the body said that he loved the dog and had given him half his name - the beloved pet was known as "Jao Dey", the first syllable of his owner's name.

Decha was an engineer with the Sateuk municipality. 

His younger sister Phumphicha, 35, said she had popped round with some food for her brother. When he didn't open the door she imagined that he had just gone to work so she left the food outside. 

She said her brother suffered from TB and cirrhosis brought on by drinking too much Lao Khao.

Doctors had warned him to stop but he continued to drink the spirit. Now the family have accepted that his addition to the spirit has killed him. 

Source: Thai Rath

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

God I love dogs I wish I could have one. Cats too. Thats the part about being a gypsy that hurts. Not fair to expose a pet to itinerance.

You can always go around at night and feed soi dogs,soon they will follow you around.A soidog in need is a friend indeed.

If you want a friend-get a dog..

This was the last photo of my friend before I said to him.."I am sorry mate but I must go home.Stay and guard the house for me..."

..and yes he was a soi puppy who I found whimpering in the undergrowth..I picked him up..he tried to bite me and I said "You're one hell of a tough cookie,," and walked across the road and gave a little old lady 100 baht for good luck.

DSCN1804.JPG

Archived