Accident victim found dead in her underwear - clothes were in a pile at the scene

webfact

Accident victim found dead in her underwear - clothes were in a pile at the scene

screenshot_8838.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Ruam Katanyu foundation medics responding to an accident outbound on Pahonyothin Road this morning found an unusual scene. 

A Suzuki Celerio had hit a barrier and collided with a lamppost after hitting the back of a Toyota Yaris. 

By the barrier they found wet clothing in a pile. 

Twenty meters away they found the driver who was wet and wearing just black underwear. Her bra strap was broken. 

news_VIkNuFGYjh064652_533.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The Suzuki was unrecognizable in the central reservation.

Natthathiraya, 33, (surname withheld) was dead at the scene. On her left wrist Klong Luang police found a yellow bracelet indicating that she had attended a "Concert Party" in Lakhok sub-district.

The cops are studying CCTV to get a lead on what happened. But they believed the victim removed her clothes in the car because they had got wet for some reason. 

The accident happened at KM 46 by the Nawanakorn elevated U-turn.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-15

4 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Up to you 

In your world Thai people don't drink to concert party and it's normal  driving home only in underwear 

Up to you also to speculate based on no evidence!

The wet clothing found at the scene could explain her state of dress, as the report clearly said, much more logically than your simply accusing her of drink and drug abuse.  

not surprising,  heard first hand report of a driver being robbed by Thais after being hit at a junction.

He said he was so happy since he thought they had come to see if he was ok, but no, they went into his pockets and took his wallet, the other one climbed over him to search for money in the car

took 2 hours before real help came and phoned for ambulance....

TIT people TIT  the land of Buddhists where gold is more important than sentient life

5 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

What a mess and who gives a flying <deleted> if her bra strap was broken, she is bloody dead. These reporters are useless.

Anyway she must have wound the dial on her speedo to create that mess, so she paid the price, RIP anyway.

I care about her bra strap being broken "Aussieroaming". It's not useless reporters. Why ?Because there must be reason for bra strap being broken. Was she alone in the car? It's good to have details in minute.

2 hours ago, manchega said:

not surprising,  heard first hand report of a driver being robbed by Thais after being hit at a junction.

He said he was so happy since he thought they had come to see if he was ok, but no, they went into his pockets and took his wallet, the other one climbed over him to search for money in the car

took 2 hours before real help came and phoned for ambulance....

TIT people TIT  the land of Buddhists where gold is more important than sentient life

Thailand is a land of Buddhist but sadly most Thai Buddhists pay only lip service to their religion. They have no inkling both the religious and philosophical aspects of Buddhism. All they did was burning incense at the altars or at the temples. No recitations , prayers or Buddhist studies involved at all.

4 hours ago, Beatriz said:

I care about her bra strap being broken "Aussieroaming". It's not useless reporters. Why ?Because there must be reason for bra strap being broken. Was she alone in the car? It's good to have details in minute.

Yeah very valid point if the police are investigating. Do you think the reporter was asking the general public for information in regards to a second person, because unless he had good reason for mentioning it, then the information was irrelevant to the story.

Regardless of her state of intoxication, a wreck like that will make you dazed and confused. It is even possible that she thought gasoline got on her clothes and she was at risk of catching on fire, thus the quick removal of the clothes. It is all pure speculation, but I know from experience that she was certainly not of a rational mindset once that wreck occurred. It was a terrible situation I would wish on no one.

It's not a Suzuki,it's a bit of Sputnik 5 space junk re-entered earth at terminal velocity.with a bit of luck the spare wheel will be salvageable.

as I've mentioned so many times before,be aware of white cars with black windows,they are on hire purchase and driven by silly young women who don't know what they are doing.

as for if she was drinking and driving it's pure speculation.i drive home from the bar most nights in my pants and bra totally sober.

the best news is the Toyota occupants got away unscathed.

17 hours ago, manchega said:

where gold is more important than sentient life

Um, I think that there is more than one country where that is true. Regardless, stop looking at other countries from your priviliged lens as a westerner, poisoned by your obsolete and hate filled Judeo Christian morality.

Archived