After two months, British man remains barricaded in Phuket Town condo

webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Stranger said:

At this stage he's in overstay, they can go in without permission and arrest him... case closed... next!!!

It's already been said that they are afraid for his safety if they break in - READ THE POST!

For some strange reason I would like to see this guys Instagram for the last two months!  Should be a little different than the ones I’m used to seeing. Or even better they can put him on the Thai version of my newest British  YouTube favorite “ If you can’t pay we’ll take it away”!! Somchai can keep repeating “ I have the writ” you must open the door “I have the writ”. 

4 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Maybe he just likes it there or has he got two hookers locked in there with him????

He has the landlady's son and a family size tub of Vaseline - Finally sticking it to them instead of it being him that is getting shafted!

2 hours ago, lanng khao said:

Maybe there worried in case he jumps, cleaning bill be a bit more than a bit of Sawdust..

Nah, ready for that. This guy apparently is on stand-by, has his finger on the pulse and doesn't put his foot in his own mouth......................:tongue:

6c5a498099bd65e441a9b64059f4ebfa.gif.0df3631661b5a45f3933bc7149aab182.gif

“It is a criminal offense, which every police officer must enforce by arresting the suspect. They can perform any such arrests as soon as they learn of the where the suspect is staying.”
Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/after-two-months-british-man-remains-barricaded-in-phuket-town-condo-70717.php#wkyrejEAMicJpsSM.99

Gee, and here I was thinking the police knew where he was. 

WOW! ARE YOU <deleted>(k!ng KIDDING ME?  I remember reading about this guy two months ago he’s STILL HERE IN THAILAND???  REALLY???  If something like this was going on in the United States where I last lived the cops would have kicked in the door on the first day probably within the first hour and they would have beaten the holy sh;t out of him and then arrested him for resisting arrest lol.  And I’m not exaggerating either I’ve seen cops in the States get away with some really bad things.  And foreigners here complain about police checkpoints lol ???? 

Surely there must be more to this story ?? I do not believe he has been inside that room for 2 months. After all the media attention about this 2 months ago and still nothing changed??? 

He is on overstay , why don't they arrest him ???  Big Joke can't be informed or he would have dealt with this a long time ago. 

Archived