List of bank passbook transaction codes?

Does anyone have a link to a list of these codes?  I have figured out a few and found some threads here where somebody asked about one code in particular, but there should be a list of all the codes somewhere.

NBW seems to be a withdrawal where the passbook was not presented, but some of these entries match up to purchases I made in stores (like a POS purchase).  In fact that's the most common entry in my book since I use my card all the time for POS transactions.  I would say 90% of the entries in my passbook are NBW.

Others I'm curious about:

FTT

INT

TSA

CMB

TRF (shows up as a credit - pretty sure this is a transfer from another account)

EDC (shows up as a credit, but it's for a strange amount of 445.12)

ATM (not an ATM withdrawal, since it shows up only once and I've w/d from an ATM many times)

FTT = Foreign Transfer Transaction

INT = Interest

CMB = Combined No-Book Transaction (what it means ? No idea)

TSA = (guess) Transfer to Savings account

usually on the last page of the Bank Book there is a list printed with some abbreviations and their meaning

Thanks for that.  You're right there's a list in the back but in my defense it's in negative-10 point font and very faded.  And not all are listed there.  This account is called a "savings deposit account" so transfer to savings doesn't make sense.  I have just one of these and it's a debit for 150,000.  That's got to be a teller withdrawal, I guess, but didn't they use code W/D for withdrawal?

Archived