School Kids Shot In Bus Attack

george

Militants behead 25th southern victim

(BangkokPost.com, Agencies)

Southern extremists have decapitated a 58-year-old rubber tapper in the South, the 25th such atrocity since the insurgency flared again in January, 2004.

After killing the old man, the militants burnt his body and his motorcycle. He was found on a small sideroad in Yala province.

"His headless body was still on the motorcycle when we arrived at the scene this morning," said Pol Lt Col Jirasit Lormae, in charge of the investigation.

After police and military investigators arrived at the atrocity scene, insurgents detonated an improvised bomb that wounded two policemen.

The decapitated man was a Buddhist, and worked as a rubber tapper. There was no obvious reason why he was singled out for murder.

Here is the list of previous beheadings in the South since the resurgence of extremist violence in January, 2004.

24. 09 Feb 2007 72-year-old rice mill owner Juan Khaewthongprakham killed at his mill in Kok Pho district, Pattani province. Head removed from murder scene, and not immediately found. Note on the body claims it is retaliation for a bombing of a Muslim store the previous night, with no casualties.

23. 01 Feb 2007 45-year-old Buddhist ice cream vendor shot three times on his way to sell ice cream at a Pattani city school. Head left beside his tricycle

22. 14 Jan 2007 38-year-old rubber tapper Pin Khotchathin was found at a rubber plantation in tambon Tasae in Yala's Muang district

21. 19 Nov 2006 NOTE: A Buddhist man was shot and killed in Yala, and almost decapitated. It was not clear why the head was not actually removed from the body.

20. 12 Oct 2006 Burmese labourer nicknamed Yao, near the prawn farm where he worked at Nong Chik district, Pattani province. Four men seized him, killed him and beheaded him in front of his 19-year-old daughter.

19. 7 Mar 2006 Abdulaziz Japakiya, 41, Muslim rubber worker, Yala province.

18. 2 Jan 2006 Four-man army patrol ambushed in Bannangsata district, Yala province. Army Special Forces Sgt Somjit Lorsaeng, 35, was captured, killed and beheaded.

17. 22 Nov 2005 Anek Ngernmoon, 31, garbage fee collector (brother is a policeman). Villagers found Anek's head in a fertiliser sack on the side of a road in Nongjik district, Pattani province. His torso was found 3km away.

16. 3 Nov 2005. Jeerawat Manurat, 36, scrap-metal dealer from Nakhon Phanom. Body found in Thapong village of Yaring district, Pattani province. (This was the night of the Eid Al-Fitr eve bombings in the southern provinces)

15. 14 Oct 2005. Song Fangpetch, 66, cattle herder, Mayo district, Pattani province, killed while taking his cattle to a field. Note on body again: ``You kill innocent people, I will kill you.'' (Bangkok Post notes: He had joined a demonstration to denounce terrorists last week.)

14. 4 Oct 2005 (Ramadan eve). Unidentified man, around 50, found on Sa-eh-Khororamae road in Ban Chohsipoh, Krong Pinang district, Yala province. Note on body said: You have arrested innocent people from the village. I have killed innocent people in return.

13. 25 July 2005. Eakasak Visetsuwannaphum, 29, son of a policeman, in Sai Buri district, Pattani province.

12. 6 July 2005. Sampan Onyala, a policeman, 43, shot and beheaded in Pattani province.

11. 30 June 2005. Surin Somchit, water company employee, shot, wounded and decapitated near his office in Rangae district, Narathiwat.

9 and 10. 27 June 2005. Jad Suwanchatree, 52, and his wife Serm, 51, on their way to tap rubber.

8. 23 June 2005. Lek Pongpa, 34, travelling clothes seller from the North, shot twice and decapitated in a teashop in Narathiwat province.

6 and 7. 20 June 2005. Unknown Lao man and wife, farm workers.

5. 16 June. Kamol Chuneth, 65, Buddhist, Pattani.

4. 7 June 2005. Boonjan Saiphet, 59, rubber tapper, Yaha district, Yala.

3. 8 Nov 2004. Kaew (real name unrecorded), 60, plantation labourer, Changpeuk village, Narathiwat.

2. 1 Nov 2004. Jaran Torae, former assistant village leader (poo yai baan), 58, shot and decapitated at Sukhirin district, Narathiwat province.

1. 29 May 2004. Sieng Patkaoe, 63, Buddhist rubber tapper, Narathiwat province. Note on body claimed murder was revenge for police arrests of innocent Muslims.

- Source, Bangkok Post and news agency reports

I trust you can see that these animals just don’t care and extreme measures must be used.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insurgents ambush couple, man killed

(BangkokPost.com) - In Pattani’s Yarang district, separatists ambushed a couple when they were riding a motorcycle to work at a construction shop Wednesday morning.

The husband was killed while the wife was critically injured.

The attack took place on a road linking between Pattani and Yala.

The man, identified as 25-year-old Chachawan Arsaiphol, attended the cremation of his brother only yesterday. His brother was also killed by insurgents on this same road.

(BangkokPost.com) - In Pattani’s Yarang district, separatists ambushed a couple when they were riding a motorcycle to work at a construction shop Wednesday morning.

The man, identified as 25-year-old Chachawan Arsaiphol, attended the cremation of his brother only yesterday. His brother was also killed by insurgents on this same road.

John, Are you trying to get to the bottem of this? Are you at all interested in knowing the subject at hand or do you just intend to take a piss on Southern Muslims and Muslims in general? Have you ever sorted through the crime scene pictures or the facts of the Kru Sae Massacre? Have you ever viewed the film footage of the Tak Bai Massacre where by local accounts there are still over 200 missing including women?

Maybe you should use your google more often or go over to Youtube and check out all the videos and there are many. Why dont you do a little report for us and let us know how many Muslims have dissapeared in the south and please dont use that tired old excuse that they just went on holiday to Malaysia. If you want to paint a black picture please do it with equal strokes of the brush.

Militants behead 25th southern victim

I trust you can see that these animals just don’t care and extreme measures must be used.[/i]

Would you support summary execution of suspected terrorists?

Edited by blaze

Bla Bla Bla

This is a complex matter worldwide. I guess you could blame many people, the crusades, the Brits for pushing for the state of israel etc etc....... The list goes on, and going back 5, 10, 50, 100, 1000 years and blaming someone wont help.

Having lived in Malaysia for 5 + years, and having been to little villages - its clear that at the grass roots level, such terrorism is supported by more than just a hand full. (The man on the street in the villages thought Osama was a hero even though they would say otherwise in a open environment ). I understand the perspective, but to say that the muslims are "hard done by" and thats the reason they have a right to murder innocent people of different religions....... is that right ?

I am confident to state that muslims in non-muslim countries as far more failry treated than visa versa. Try setting up temples and promote budhism or cristianity or what ever in Saudia Arabia, pakistan or other countries....

lol.

ColPyat is sadly missed.

Thank you, but nops.

I am not willing to get any further aggravated by this fascist, racist and ill informed drivel that seems to dominate every discussion on the problem in the southern provinces.

And yes, John K., you mentioned a few posts before that you would like to go and join the "front lines" in that fight. Please do so, then we won't need to read your posts anymore. You can try and join the 'dahan paan' here in Thailand, or any of the other para-military outfits involved in that murky war. Or, even better, sign up for the Marines, you being an American it shouldn't be much of a problem for you.

Just please stop posting your fantasies here.

Bla Bla Bla

This is a complex matter worldwide. I guess you could blame many people, the crusades, the Brits for pushing for the state of israel etc etc....... The list goes on, and going back 5, 10, 50, 100, 1000 years and blaming someone wont help.

Having lived in Malaysia for 5 + years, and having been to little villages - its clear that at the grass roots level, such terrorism is supported by more than just a hand full. (The man on the street in the villages thought Osama was a hero even though they would say otherwise in a open environment ). I understand the perspective, but to say that the muslims are "hard done by" and thats the reason they have a right to murder innocent people of different religions....... is that right ?

I am confident to state that muslims in non-muslim countries as far more failry treated than visa versa. Try setting up temples and promote budhism or cristianity or what ever in Saudia Arabia, pakistan or other countries....

lol.

I don't see where Mai Krap ever stated that because Moslems had been hard done by, they, as you put it, 'have a right' to murder innocent people.

This has nothing to do with rights and everything to do with reasons. There is a difference. Just remember this: Osama and his buddies never piled up southerners like logs to suffocate. Does that give them a right? No way. Does it give them an excuse? Nope. Does it give them a reason?- you'ld have to ask them- but if somebody piled up my brothers like logs to suffocate, I wouldn't be too concerned with the niceities of 'right and wrongs'.

And one way or another, the regime has to deal with this. Pissing and moaning that 'they have no right' to behead innocents doesn't provide much direction.

John, Are you trying to get to the bottem of this? Are you at all interested in knowing the subject at hand or do you just intend to take a piss on Southern Muslims and Muslims in general? Have you ever sorted through the crime scene pictures or the facts of the Kru Sae Massacre? Have you ever viewed the film footage of the Tak Bai Massacre where by local accounts there are still over 200 missing including women?

Maybe you should use your google more often or go over to Youtube and check out all the videos and there are many. Why dont you do a little report for us and let us know how many Muslims have dissapeared in the south and please dont use that tired old excuse that they just went on holiday to Malaysia. If you want to paint a black picture please do it with equal strokes of the brush.

Actually my comment was not directly related to any religion, all I was doing was trying to point out that the horrendous acts of this group. I personally don’t see much chance of success in talking with this group as they just as soon jump over the table and cut your head off.

As for some of the things early on that started this conflict can someone please clarify this.

Was this group active prior to Thaksin?

I know the violence started after but when did they first knock on the door saying we want a piece of your country because we can’t tolerate and coexist with other people?

Not meant to be sarcastic but correct in intent.

Edited by John K

As for some of the things early on that started this conflict can someone please clarify this.

I know the violence started after but when did they first knock on the door saying we want a piece of your country because we can’t tolerate and coexist with other people?

Since several hundred years ago when Thailand started first interfering with the formerly independent Malay kingdom of Pattani, the latest uprising ended in the '80s.

And no, it is not "this group" presently, there are many groups, some of the older ones who do not share the tactics of this form of terror, and new ones.

Don't you even read previous posts on this board detailing the history of the region before posting your fantasies? Oh my god... :o

I know the violence started after but when did they first knock on the door saying we want a piece of your country because we can't tolerate and coexist with other people?

Since several hundred years ago when Thailand started first interfering with the formerly independent Malay kingdom of Pattani, the latest uprising ended in the '80s.

And no, it is not "this group" presently, there are many groups, some of the older ones who do not share the tactics of this form of terror, and new ones.

Don't you even read previous posts on this board detailing the history of the region before posting your fantasies? Oh my god... :D

Oh God no, history lessons again from the Colonel. I thought you said you are staying out of this ? :o

Don't you even read previous posts on this board detailing the history of the region before posting your fantasies? Oh my god... :o

As I said first off I don’t know all the players, and I was just hoping someone knew the answer off the top of their head. As far a past conflicts, that is simply what they are past conflicts and the common element in every conflict is real estate. In my opinion, I don’t think the 1990's gulf war has much relevance on what is going on in Iraq today even though the conflict was in the same place. I feel the same applies to Thailand.

So the answer to my question is??????

As I said first off I don’t know all the players, and I was just hoping someone knew the answer off the top of their head. As far a past conflicts, that is simply what they are past conflicts and the common element in every conflict is real estate. In my opinion, I don’t think the 1990's gulf war has much relevance on what is going on in Iraq today even though the conflict was in the same place. I feel the same applies to Thailand.

Google

Then you might find out that this is not a 'past conflict' but one that has been going on with varying degrees of violence for a long long time. Different players, different methods- but the same goal.

Edited by blaze

Given JK's post above, and being guilty of repetition may I further take the liberty of adding to this thread some historical background. A version of this was posted in the 'Several Bombs..' thread. I have made a few changes to the original I posted there, though none are substantive. In this version I've made a few clarifying [ADD]'s.

1. Patani the Kingdom was founded in the thirteenth century, though some Islamic scholars suggest it was much earlier and the court converted to Islam during the fifteen century {Current Era}.

2. The Thai {I'll avoid Siam here since it simply adds to the confusion} Kingdom exercised suzerainty over Patani from the sixteenth century onwards. [ADD It should be noted that both Thai and Malay sources highlight political intrigues against the Thai throne, which led to suzerainty] There are some breaks and skirmishes, and Patani took advantage of the Burmese raids which lead to the destruction of Ayutthya to break away for a few years.

3. Rama I's son, Prince Surasi, attacked Patani in 1786 and successfully retook the area. During this battle the Sultan Muhammad was slain and the capital was burned to the ground. It is claimed that 4,000 Patani Malays were chained and marched to Bangkok, where they became slaves and were made to dig the city's system of canals.

4. As part of this successful campaign, two cannon, a skill for which the armourers of Patani were famous, the 'Seri Negara' and 'Seri Patani' were brought to Bangkok and both can be seen today at the entrance to the Thai MoD building.

5. There were further rebellions against Thai rule, the last significant one being in 1808, which ultimately resulted in Patani being partioned into seven states. 4 of the 7 states subsequently claimed independence for about six months but were retaken by Thai authorities, with ease, and reverted to Thai suzerainty as the others had remained throughout. [ADD It should be see from this that effective, "on the ground' political control has been in Thai hands for centuries.]

6. In 1826 both the Thai and British signed the Burney Treaty which acknowledged the Thai territorial claims as extant {Note time-line above}.

6. Under these circumstances the British further negotiated with the Thai government of the day and both signed the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909 which effectively created the Thai-Malay(sia) border of today. [ADD Historically there has been no comparative 'bring then back home' movement within Malay political society. Further it was expressed to me that given the lack of investment in the area Malaysia didn't want to find itself with it's own 'easterners' to borrow a word from German reunification. An example of this lack of investment which struck me as ironic at the time was PM Thaksin providing the Military {or Police} Head with Thaksin's own satellite phone since the cellular infrastructure was poorer in the south.*]

7. Since historically the Thai's had ruled this area the discussions for both these Treaties {1826 & 1909} were conducted on a government to government basis.

* [ADD Despite the views expressed by some, the reality is that the surges of violence have always coincided with 'strong man' policies out of Bangkok. The calm of the 90's for example was a period of both political and economic attention to the area, with PM Chuan and Foreign Minister Surin, for example, being seen as being good for the area.

However, with economic and social issues , especially after the '97 crash, causing dislocation and Thaksin's decisions to dismantle in 2002 the long standing {'81 under Prem} SBPAC-CPM {Army} infrastructure and to move to a police {Friend's of Thaksin} approach to which the local community had little or no direct access, unlike the original structure. In addition this action undermined many of the moderates who looked to have failed to consolidate any gains from the preceding 'quiet' period and gave credence to the extremists who had argued that Bangkok would never give 'the south' an even break. This is also a reason why the violence has continued despite the PM being a Muslim.

It should be noted that I am in no way condoning the actions of these 'insurgents' but am trying to add some perspective to this terrible situation.]

HTH

Regards

/Edit added date 2002 //

Edited by A_Traveller

I know the violence started after but when did they first knock on the door saying we want a piece of your country because we can't tolerate and coexist with other people?

Don't you even read previous posts on this board detailing the history of the region before posting your fantasies? Oh my god... :D

Oh God no, history lessons again from the Colonel. I thought you said you are staying out of this ? :o

A question was asked by someone who has had a lot to say about the problems in the south and now admits he doesn't know anything about the history of those problems. Colpyat attempted to answer the question. If you don't like his answer, post your own.

The answer to your question is completely irrelevant as *your opinion* seems to over ride historical, cultural and social facts, and whatever fact might get into the way of *your opinion* is ignored by you.

So, did you sign up yet? Dahan Paan? Marines? Anywhere other than this forum?

Given JK's post above, and being guilty of repetition may I further take the liberty of adding to this thread some historical background. A version of this was posted in the 'Several Bombs..' thread. I have made a few changes to the original I posted there, though none are substantive. In this version I've made a few clarifying [ADD]'s.

1. Patani the Kingdom was founded in the thirteenth century, though some Islamic scholars suggest it was much earlier and the court converted to Islam during the fifteen century {Current Era}.

2. The Thai {I'll avoid Siam here since it simply adds to the confusion} Kingdom exercised suzerainty over Patani from the sixteenth century onwards. [ADD It should be noted that both Thai and Malay sources highlight political intrigues against the Thai throne, which led to suzerainty] There are some breaks and skirmishes, and Patani took advantage of the Burmese raids which lead to the destruction of Ayutthya to break away for a few years.

3. Rama I's son, Prince Surasi, attacked Patani in 1786 and successfully retook the area. During this battle the Sultan Muhammad was slain and the capital was burned to the ground. It is claimed that 4,000 Patani Malays were chained and marched to Bangkok, where they became slaves and were made to dig the city's system of canals.

4. As part of this successful campaign, two cannon, a skill for which the armourers of Patani were famous, the 'Seri Negara' and 'Seri Patani' were brought to Bangkok and both can be seen today at the entrance to the Thai MoD building.

5. There were further rebellions against Thai rule, the last significant one being in 1808, which ultimately resulted in Patani being partioned into seven states. 4 of the 7 states subsequently claimed independence for about six months but were retaken by Thai authorities, with ease, and reverted to Thai suzerainty as the others had remained throughout. [ADD It should be see from this that effective, "on the ground' political control has been in Thai hands for centuries.]

6. In 1826 both the Thai and British signed the Burney Treaty which acknowledged the Thai territorial claims as extant {Note time-line above}.

6. Under these circumstances the British further negotiated with the Thai government of the day and both signed the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909 which effectively created the Thai-Malay(sia) border of today. [ADD Historically there has been no comparative 'bring then back home' movement within Malay political society. Further it was expressed to me that given the lack of investment in the area Malaysia didn't want to find itself with it's own 'easterners' to borrow a word from German reunification. An example of this lack of investment which struck me as ironic at the time was PM Thaksin providing the Military {or Police} Head with Thaksin's own satellite phone since the cellular infrastructure was poorer in the south.*]

7. Since historically the Thai's had ruled this area the discussions for both these Treaties {1826 & 1909} were conducted on a government to government basis.

* [ADD Despite the views expressed by some, the reality is that the surges of violence have always coincided with 'strong man' policies out of Bangkok. The calm of the 90's for example was a period of both political and economic attention to the area, with PM Chuan and Foreign Minister Surin, for example, being seen as being good for the area.

However, with economic and social issues , especially after the '97 crash, causing dislocation and Thaksin's decisions to dismantle in 2002 the long standing {'81 under Prem} SBPAC-CPM {Army} infrastructure and to move to a police {Friend's of Thaksin} approach to which the local community had little or no direct access, unlike the original structure. In addition this action undermined many of the moderates who looked to have failed to consolidate any gains from the preceding 'quiet' period and gave credence to the extremists who had argued that Bangkok would never give 'the south' an even break. This is also a reason why the violence has continued despite the PM being a Muslim.

It should be noted that I am in no way condoning the actions of these 'insurgents' but am trying to add some perspective to this terrible situation.]

HTH

Regards

/Edit added date 2002 //

Which you have done. Thankyou.

Hopefully those who wish to understand this conflict as more than inter-speciatal rivalry will read it, along with the one offered earlier by Colpyat and the one by Mai Krap

For every 1 good muslim there is 5,000 bad ones - burn them all

For every five thousand non-muslims there is one total idiot. Burn THEM.

Yes we know you're an idiot..................but the way these animals..oops muslims behave...they need to be treated like animals...............I suggest a mass shooting or burning.

Mankind will be much better off for it :o

The most insulting part of your post is that your handle comes from one of the best comedies ever made, which does not exactly suit the nature of your statements.

For every 1 good muslim there is 5,000 bad ones - burn them all

For every five thousand non-muslims there is one total idiot. Burn THEM.

Yes we know you're an idiot..................but the way these animals..oops muslims behave...they need to be treated like animals...............I suggest a mass shooting or burning.

Mankind will be much better off for it :D

The most insulting part of your post is that your handle comes from one of the best comedies ever made, which does not exactly suit the nature of your statements.

But being so cranially challenged he couldn't even spell that correctly... :o

Regards

Thanks for the feedback. However please let me point out my posts on this topic were and will be directed at the actions and recent events per the topic of this thread, and not necessarily at the political fuel. The world is getting smaller every day and if you can’t coexist then there is some flaw. Attempts to engage me in a debate about the politics and history of the region have several times been brought back to the topic and intent of my post, the actions of the animals in the south.

I don’t care if they cut off someone’s head because of religious fanaticism, politics, or because they lost a bet on the last football game. Their actions are simply not acceptable and the need to get down and nasty with them seems to be one of the last remaining cards to play.

Thanks for the feedback. However please let me point out my posts on this topic were and will be directed at the actions and recent events per the topic of this thread, and not necessarily at the political fuel. The world is getting smaller every day and if you can’t coexist then there is some flaw. Attempts to engage me in a debate about the politics and history of the region have several times been brought back to the topic and intent of my post, the actions of the animals in the south.

I don’t care if they cut off someone’s head because of religious fanaticism, politics, or because they lost a bet on the last football game. Their actions are simply not acceptable and the need to get down and nasty with them seems to be one of the last remaining cards to play.

But John, don't you see- it was the down and nasty that Taksin and the military pursued that has fueled this latest (since Tak Bai) round of violence. What do you think more down and dirty will do?

Would you advocate treating this the way Taksin treated the drug problems? Shoot em all and let god sort em out?

Moreover, why would you ask for a background on the terrorism and then, after people have provided you with a bit of background- go right on to say, well, I don't care about the background.

Edited by blaze

Unbelievable. :o

So, if i read your post right, one has to ignore history and politics completely, and then has to "get down and nasty", after one conveniently dehumanized the other side of the conflict, so that then the same actions taken are not anymore the actions of an "animal" or "subhuman", but simple extermination?

Edited by ColPyat

Unbelievable. :o

So, if i read your post right, one has to ignore history and politics completely, and then has to "get down and nasty", after one conveniently dehumanized the other side of the conflict, so that then the same actions taken are not anymore the actions of an "animal" or "subhuman", but simple extermination?

What is really funny is that after Tak Bai, I could very well imagine a southern hot-head passionately lecturing his bros about, "the need to get down and nasty with them seems to be one of the last remaining cards to play'. Only now, the 'them' is ... tada... Us!!!

Edited by blaze

But John, don't you see- it was the down and nasty that Taksin and the military pursued that has fueled this latest (since Tak Bai) round of violence. What do you think more down and dirty will do?

Would you advocate treating this the way Taksin treated the drug problems? Shoot em all and let god sort em out?

Moreover, why would you ask for a background on the terrorism and then, after people have provided you with a bit of background- go right on to say, well, I don't care about the background.

I guess then post #115 would apply here, however I was curious of Thaksin’s involvement in the early days, that is why I asked the question in post #128. For me going in depth to understanding is not necessary, a simply paragraph was all I wanted. The same about my DVD player, all I really need know is where the power, eject, play, pause, and stop buttons are.

Conflicts evolve so the soldier in the field does not care about the history of the conflict too much when there is incoming fire. A perfect example is the US in Iraq.

To the posters who simply loves to drivel in the past history of say.... 200 monkey years, 500 donkey years or 900 cat years ago, I actually do not gives a hoot about what goes then. Looking for excuses for the inhuman act of this so called "jihad" warriors? Don"t bother, they aren't going to say to you "thanks mate, for your kind contributions to our cause". They are gonna soon cut your head off and burnt your torso. Do they have the compassion for the living? No, they arn't living themselves.

Kill the "infidels", children, mothers, fathers, grandfathers, armed or unarmed, they do not care. Of course they would gladly chose the unarmed and innocents. It is easier target with no serious immediate repercussions.

Providing histories to justify their incomprenhensible, attrocious, inhuman and totally animalistic behaviour, is not actually my idea of a "jihad" warrior. Cowardly scums, is the only word that I can think of calling them. (for now)

And who are they to decide who is infidel, and who is not?

I guess then post #115 would apply here, however I was curious of Thaksin’s involvement in the early days, that is why I asked the question in post #128. For me going in depth to understanding is not necessary, a simply paragraph was all I wanted. The same about my DVD player, all I really need know is where the power, eject, play, pause, and stop buttons are.

Conflicts evolve so the soldier in the field does not care about the history of the conflict too much when there is incoming fire. A perfect example is the US in Iraq.

The people who send that soldier there better care about more than the incoming fire. Or ... a perfect example IS the US in Iraq.

What is really funny is that after Tak Bai, I could very well imagine a southern hot-head passionately lecturing his bros about, "the need to get down and nasty with them seems to be one of the last remaining cards to play'.

At least, however misguided those people there are, and terrible their actions, they still do not advocate from an armchair that people should do those terrible things.

I am still waiting for our John K. to finally volunteer to do the things he expects others to do. Maybe a bit of time spent in a combat zone will teach him something that should be natural for normal people. A least though then we would not have to read his posts anymore.