Fish Tanks

Maejo Man

Having one of my annual clear outs, and need to get rid of a couple of large aquariums to make some room. Two four foot tanks mounted in a decorative steel stand, with full lighting, rocks, and sacks of gravel. Also under gravel filters and pumps. All you need to do is clean them and add water and fish!!

Literally going for a song.

how much you selling them . my father love fishes .. and we used to have alot back in my country ..

i think would be nice if i can get them for him .

i am keen .

I'll PM you later, as I'm just about to indulge in my daily "horizontal sundry" :o

how much you selling them . my father love fishes .. and we used to have alot back in my country ..

i am keen .

I'll PM you later, as I'm just about to indulge in my daily "horizontal sundry" :o

That means he will be free in 5 minutes... :D :D :D

Hah :o Shows you how little you really know :D Not quite the twin sister, but phew! I think I'll need one of the large ones you had last week this evening!

Oh yes, nearly forgot....I just sent you that PM Ta

i am keen .

now that was funny :D

Could you supply a photograph of them? Might be interested, we have two aquariums now but one is aged and bit small.

I will do tomorrow mate. They are locked up in the maid's room out the back. Will get her to do a dust job, and I'll post the photos.