Abu Dhabi Airport Hotel

onzestan

Try Etihad Airways..... you may get a decent rate there as well if you fly with them. Office is listed on their website.. it's in M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place. The staff there are very helpful.

Try Etihad Airways..... you may get a decent rate there as well if you fly with them. Office is listed on their website.. it's in M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place. The staff there are very helpful.

If you fly etihad and have a long stopover they used to put you in a hotel anyway

If you fly etihad and have a long stopover they used to put you in a hotel anyway

To be honest I'm a bit fedup with Etihad

First I booked to Brussels because that's the most convenient for my final destination, and also because Abu Dhabi/Brussels had the new A330 with flatbed in Pearl. (Thats imperative for me). Then they changed their routing Brussels is now not the transit port for their flights to Canada anymore but a destination in itself. Changed the aircraft used, to older planes without flatbed. So I changed my booking to Frankfurt because they use aircraft with flatbed on this route. Since then they have changed the timetable 3 times, and refuse to put me up in a hotel because I am booked for the evening flight with 13 hours transit in Abu Dhabi, and they claim that I have to take the next morning flight from BKK with only 1 hour transit in Abu Dhabi. Meanwhile I have allready paid for the ticket!!!!

I refused this because of 3 reasons i.e. 1 hour transit time makes it questionable for the luggage to make it, even if they are on time (which with Etihad is not a given). I am of a ripe age with limited physical condition, and I am unable to run in order to catch the connecting flight if necessary and last but not least, this connection would guarantee that on arrival in Frankfurt I would be exhausted and still have to drive about 400 kms with rented car to my final destination.

Anyway since they refuse to put me up in a hotel, and since the airport hotel is in the transit hall I would like to have a couple of hours of sleep, a nice shower, and breakfast before flying the 2nd leg, but once again I cannot find any website where I could book a room in advance i.o. to avoid any surprises on arrival at abt midnight..

Any help would be appreciated

Onzestan