Of the "lots" and "quite a few", are they mostly Brits or is there a mixture of Brits, Aussies, North Americans, Scandanavians, Germans, Russians, __________?

mainly brits with afew germans swedes aussies septics tanks an italian tramp over all somewhere around 2500 ex pats full and part time my accountant has 900 western companys on his books (needed to work and own houses)and there are many more accountants here plus a lot that stay 3 months or so....

Anyone got any idea how many expats are living in Samui full time, and part time.

Thanks for any help.

IS there any point to this question??????

There doesn't need to be a point. If the op has a reason for asking, he doesn't have to give it here. Maybe he doesn't want to go someplace flooded with expats? Maybe he has a biz idea which requires a large expat population? Maybe he's just curious?

If someone has a question, they ask it here and if someone wants to answer, geat, if not, move on. I haven't read the forum rules so I may be wrong - but I doubt it.

There is no answer as no one will really know.

The Embassies might know if you have registered, the immigration might (should) also know....there always IS an answer.

I thought about immigration, but I think they will only know how many in Thailand, not any specific region.

The Embassies might know if you have registered, the immigration might (should) also know....there always IS an answer.

I thought about immigration, but I think they will only know how many in Thailand, not any specific region.

I wonder how they would find you then???? "!f "they were looking for you.

90 reporting - The immigration pust have a fair idea of numbers and nationatities in Samui

90 reporting - The immigration pust have a fair idea of numbers and nationatities in Samui

As I would assume.

they won't. for many that may be the point. i certaily am not registered with my embassy, nor have i been for 10 years