Investor Required

I am in the need of someone with a large amount of funds to invest and i have a very good business plan.

What this invloves you sending me US$ 500,000 so that I can buy a really nice house (as I feel the one that I am in is a little below my station in life)

I will live in this house for 20 years for you and will not charge you anything for doing so - this is my part of the business you see.

I would forward you all the bills associated with the property on time to make sure that you had plenty ot time to transfer the money for them to my account.

In 20 years when you sell it hopefully you will get a nice profit and I will only take 50% of this.

Please send me PM for my bank details

In the right location, this could work if the value of the land will appreciate drastically over the 20 years and a hotel or other major player is going to want the land. Imagine buying a piece of the Patong beachfront 20 years ago, and selling it today!

Where do you have in mind, smartecosse?

you can buy me a nice house wherever you want, cos if i have a palace to live in and no bills to pay i will quit work tomorrow

simply wire the money to my account and tell me where you would like me to buy my, er i mean your, house.

Mowing the lawn will be done by the staff that will be paid for by the investor..........

Sounds cool. Have been thinking along the same lines but couldn't find anyone to house sit for 20 years. If you can guarantee the house will be complete and in a saleable condition in 20 years time I will go and purchase the property in baghdad now. Land values are certainly going thru a bit of a slump at the moment

I would also want to add my name to this list! I do not 'really' want to own property here and would willingly look after someone else's property, falang style, for cheap or even no rent while they are busy making their millions! Jing jing!!