Dad? Why did you kill mummy?

webfact

Dad? Why did you kill mummy?

5pm.jpg
Caption: Dad? Why did you kill mummy?

The boys are aged just 3 and 7. The three year old in his innocence rattled the bars of the cells and said he wanted to take his dad out and see mum at the temple. 

"Why are you not coming out?, he asked. 

The seven year old asked: "Dad? Why did you kill mummy?"

The aunty who posted the story spoke of the tragedy of broken promises in the couple's relationship and of the difficulty of looking after the children who were asking why dad wasn't there and when was mum coming home. 

51794112_409038209669903_5319.jpg

Sanook published a picture of one of the children praying before monks at his mum's cremation. 

And they also reported that the husband was now out on bail and everyone was scared. 

The story caused much comment on Thai social media. The woman was killed back in February.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-01

• Sad 4

I don't drink or do drugs or whatever, but I start to understand why shit like this happens, even when they kill the whole in-law family... if you read my posts, you would have a clue to my statement... not that I am going to do crazy shit like that, I don't want to become this dude's cell buddy buddy, EVER.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, justin case said:

I don't drink or do drugs or whatever, but I start to understand why shit like this happens, even when they kill the whole in-law family... if you read my posts, you would have a clue to my statement... not that I am going to do crazy shit like that, I don't want to become this dude's cell buddy buddy, EVER.

It would save you on divorce fees, just saying.

• Sad 1

right on worgeordie ... its so sad, tragic, enraging, appalling, pathetic, and i am again disgusted by the capacity of what we human beings are capable of ... and this includes the perverse, yes perverse authorities that let this man out of jail.

I hope you and your amoral colluding colleagues are reading this Big Joke.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

right on worgeordie ... its so sad, tragic, enraging, appalling, pathetic, and i am again disgusted by the capacity of what we human beings are capable of ... and this includes the perverse, yes perverse authorities that let this man out of jail.

I hope you and your amoral colluding colleagues are reading this Big Joke.

Just keep taking the pills mate

• Haha 1

Reading the news can be addictive, it would be nice to give it up. The world seems to get crazier by the day although compared to the news people read in WW1 and WW2 we seem to live in an oasis of peace even though it's a madhouse. What happened to this family is a tragedy, blame is easy to apportion, even if all the facts were known, where is blame ? It is as it is and the innocents, as always, must pay the price.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Daddy...How did you get bail ?

regards Worgeordie

Spot on comment as usual.

Here's my guess, the two little boys and their alleged quotes about daddy melted a few hearts who then took to social media to embarrass the cops who eventually let the murdering dog out because he promised he'd be good.

• Thanks 1

think before commenting. guy got a bail. it means no enough evidence for the police.

and it means maybe he didnt do it. 

nothing but prejudice.

and man, sad story really ???? feel so sad for those kids ????

hope they can get over it and became good people in the future. i sincerely wish them the best.

Edited by Galactus

1 minute ago, Galactus said:

think before commenting. guy got a bail. it means no enough evidence for the police.

and it means maybe he didnt do it. 

nothing but prejudice.

and man, sad story really ???? feel so sad for those kids ????

hope they can get over it and became good people in the future. i sincerely wish them the best.

This smacks of a certain level of naivete.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

It is not unusual in Thailand for killers to be let out on bail. I always think about witnesses, how safe are they with the killer on the loose. Money, other influence? what about the victim, justice...maybe

They release the killers again after the whole thing is forgotten and rugged under the carpet