Breaking News

ThaiPauly

Well there you go...it was our kiwi pal that came off his bike and ended up in hospital with a broken arm among other things.

I will be picking up from hospital and taking him to Dr.Sutee's clinic in the morning...he does not want to stay where he is.

Please leave your good wishes here...he will see them when he gets home

Well there you go...it was our kiwi pal that came off his bike and ended up in hospital with a broken arm among other things.

I will be picking up from hospital and taking him to Dr.Sutee's clinic in the morning...he does not want to stay where he is.

Please leave your good wishes here...he will see them when he gets home

Funny, Chuchock was next on my list of people that I hoped it wouldn't be. "Genuine good guy" must have given it away! :o

yay chuchok, a crash rival. get well soon mate. see ya at the clinic too. my next visit is tues. Im sure you will find Dr Sudhee a bloody wonderful person & brilliant doctor. no jockeying for positions in the queue now if you see me there.

It will be good to see how ya 1 finger typing improves. I know mine is coming on fast & only 6 weeks to go if everything goes better than normal.

Chuchok,

When I last had a big motorcy accident (t'was in LOS), I joined a popular internet forum called Thaivisa.com / have a look if you have a free hand. it's really rather good.

:D

best wishes mate. :o

Kayo.

We all appreciate Chuchok's willingness to adopt a Thai lifestyle, but crashing the motocy wasn't nessesary :o

All that aside, I hope you get well soon. I did a header off a Kawasaki once and my shoulder was in fourteen pieces but it healed up in no time. :D

All your friends are eager for your return. I believe the one in the front middle is especially eager. :D

bliss2.jpg

they look eager indeed but they dont have to wait too much longer...

Only his left fist is broken, right? :o

chuchock, nothing on our visas say, "Is required to have motosai wreck." Get well soon. Let's see, I've only had two wrecks in Thailand (started early, as a tourist!).

It's not really doing it the Thai way unless you run away afterwards :o

All your friends are eager for your return. I believe the one in the front middle is especially eager. :D

bliss2.jpg

they look eager indeed but they dont have to wait too much longer...

Only his left fist is broken, right? :D

Chuchock- well you can borrow my velcro glove for a better grip son :o

hope you get well soon matie.

Got you a get well card as well :D

sheep.htm