Visa For Son

Hello,

I have am a retired American now living here for 5 years ,I have a 13 year old son thats now living with my ex wife.I want to bring him here as he's having problems with school in the states. what are my opions?

I need to take care of this real soon so any imformation woulkd be a great help.

thank you

Ben

An education visa (non immigrant ED) would seem the logical choice. All it requires is a letter from the school and once here the 90 day stay can be extended.

Transcript / Letter of acceptance from the concerned schools/universities or institutes ("ED")

An education visa (non immigrant ED) would seem the logical choice. All it requires is a letter from the school and once here the 90 day stay can be extended.
Transcript / Letter of acceptance from the concerned schools/universities or institutes ("ED")

If i am understanding you correctly he would come to thailand with a NON Immigrant ED visa from America?

The letter from the school would be from here,thailand or from America school?

then once here and in school for 90 days he can get what type of visa 1 year?

thank you for all your help

Ben

Talk to school here in Thailand and have them write letter. Send letter to wife and have her use with application for non immigrant ED visa in the US. After he arrives the school should help with paperwork to extend his stay on a yearly basis at Immigration. This can be continued as long as he remains in full time school.