Track day course ?

Hi,

Is there a way to do a track day where bike and training is provided ? I would like to buy a package for my sister in law, as a present. 

I remember doing one at Brands Hatch when I was young, my parents bought me a day voucher thing ???? 

Thanks 

Note that the Honda Safety courses are very different from a track day. At the Honda courses, you can learn riding techniques from total beginner to more advanced gymkhana. At a track learning session, you learn how to race or at least how to control your bike at high speeds. The track is a long relatively straight road and the Honda courses use tight corners. Slow vs high speed.

So depending on how proficient your sister in law is with a bike, you better choose one or the other.

• Like 1

Used to do that at Bira. Not sure if they still do. Probably not as it has been a while. Highside Tours.

There might still be the bikes at Bira on Monday's especially the mornings but the instruction element is probably gone.

If she can already ride then track days as said is every Monday morning.

22 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

I remember doing one at Brands Hatch when I was young

I still do a lot off track days in the U.K. from what I see Trackdays in Thailand very different, in U.K. have 2 ambulances on site and air ambulance also available,

thailand seems they just throw you in the back of a pick up truck,,make sure she got insurance and full bike gear.

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 5:03 PM, taninthai said:

I still do a lot off track days in the U.K. from what I see Trackdays in Thailand very different, in U.K. have 2 ambulances on site and air ambulance also available,

thailand seems they just throw you in the back of a pick up truck,,make sure she got insurance and full bike gear.

They also have ambulances here.

Not the same standards though, it's a dude on a honda wave but i mean he's still gona bring you to the hospital, dead or alive, he took an oath.

• Like 1